Harry Potter and the deathly hollows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
Hello

next friday at midnight the last book in the harry potter series and all across the world there are partys being held at coles indio and chapters stores, promoting the seventh installment in this breathtaking series. I wondered if anyone here is going, if so, to which party in which town and last but not least, which Harry Potter character you are going to dress up as! it's a costume party! maybe tell us a little bit about your costume!

enjoy, can't wait for the 7th book!

:D Tamagotchis Rock :p

Yeah, I'm going to two parties one is on the 20th and it's in my library and the other is outside the bookshop. For both parties I'm dressing up as Hermionie. I'm wearing my sister's school shirt and tie and over that I'm wearing a cloak that I made myself.And I'm going to crimp my hair and the brush it because when I do that my hair goes all bushy and stuff! And for my wand I'm using the cleaning pipe from my recorder!

-Shatagama

I'm going to one at my library dressed up at hermoine. It starts at midnight and ends at like 3-4 in da morning.

CC406

I'm not, but my Mom is going to get it at I think 8:00 the Morning it comes out for me :) I loooove HP!

WARNING TO PEOPLE WAITING OUTSIDE STORE ALL NIGHT/DAY!

WEAR HEADPHONES! Or bring music and put it loud. People who get it before you come out and shout endings out to all people on line when they stay there and read it.

Last time, my friends brought a boom box and put ti REEEEALLY loud so we all didn't hear the ending ^^

lol I can't do that but I always get the books on sale about a month after they come out! XD I dont read much but the HP series is great. LOL Someone pick up a book for me at Midnight Madness! XD

WARNING TO PEOPLE WAITING OUTSIDE STORE ALL NIGHT/DAY!
WEAR HEADPHONES! Or bring music and put it loud. People who get it before you come out and shout endings out to all people on line when they stay there and read it.

Last time, my friends brought a boom box and put ti REEEEALLY loud so we all didn't hear the ending ^^
Thats one of the reasons I wasn't planning on going too X3

Latest posts

Back