OMG HE REALLY DOES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diva99

Reaction score
omg naruto gets stabbed look at this i can't beleive it I WON'T BELIEVE IT! it can't be true i mustn't affect da series surely!! naruto fans this is a must watch! oh yer u have to get past the preview for naruto shippuuden episode 20 but u have to watch this im not believing it!

I don't hattttteeeee (not hate, but dislike) Naruto, but that video rox! lol!

Wh wh WHY

NNNNOOOOO WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A HORRIBLOE THING IM GONNA CRY FOR MONTHS

no i cant happen IT WONT HAPPEN

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(5 hours later)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE CAN'T DIE!!! NO! NEVER!!!

Uuh...huuu :blink:

Well, uuh...

On the bright side he was sorda annoying, so that uuuh got him to shut-up a bit....

And uuh...

I don't really like Naruto. he he he ya... :p

i just found out that as long as hes breathing he can be healed by tsunade-baachan but that thing went straight through his lungs. But wat i don't get is why Akatsuki would kill naruto if the Kyuubi, unless they can still get the Kyuubi's power when naruto is dead! But stil.....

I DON'T WANT HIM 2 DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good thing the movies are just like fillers. They have nothing to do the manga. If it did it probably would be the end of Naruto....unless they rename the show Sasuke. :\ And if it was real I would cry a lot.

Woops...my bad. I didn't see your post. Oh well it is true. If Naruto dies then they will have to change the name. I think it might be Sasuke or Sakura...or Kakashi. I don't know :\
DONT SAY SUCH HORRIBLE THINGS HE STILL MIGHT BE ALIVE

attest i hope so :angry:

Latest posts

Back