To Return Means Death!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceWarrior

Reaction score
"Mommy!I was sure it was this seat!"

"Are you sure Molly?If ya can'y find it,lets go home."

Molly began to cry as they began to leave.But then she saw Cat's ID laying on the seat next to where she left her Tamagotchi.She picked it up and they left the movie theatre...

For a day and night,Cat took care of Kitty.She evolved again and this time into a young Memetchi!Cat was so excited.She knew the next stage should be a full-grown Memetchi!

That night she fell asleep close to midnight,with her new tamaotchi laying besides her...

"Dad,do you think you can get my tamagotchi back from this girl?" Molly's Dad was sitting on the couch.

"I killed a man,so yeah,I think I can get it back.We'll get it tomorrow night.Not tonight,it's too late."

"I thought a killer would enjoy going tonight,"His wife said from the doorway.

"It's the crack of dawn already!I ain't going tonight!And that's that!"

Molly left the room as her parents began to talk...

Cat woke late in the morning,she was still tired but her tamagotchi was beeping like mad.She got up and took care of it.All day she played with her tamagotchi and played on the computer.She went to sleep earlier then she did the night before,yet it would work all too well for Molly and her Father...

PART THREE WILL BE OUT SOON! HOPE YOU ENJOYED PART 2! UNTIL NEXT TIME! *BOWS*

Latest posts

Back