Neopets+Nintendogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarLexia

Reaction score
:ichigotchi: Hi!!! I'm MarLexia-call me Lexia. Aaaanyway, I WUV neopets.com. And if anyone would be so kind as to please post there neopet account name if they have one, I would be SO happy. (if you look at my signature it really needs 2 b updated)

Aaaaanyway, Who plays nintendogs? Show of hands. :D :D If anybody does.... Could you tell me your puppy's names and the height of your training points?

(Boy, aren't I just nosy?) :furawatchi: :wub: :blink: B) B) B) I'm looking 4 an amount of trainer points to beat.

I have nintendogs labrador and freinds, I have three dogs! They are so cute :ichigotchi:

I don't go on NeoPets anymore.

I have Nintendogs. I have 3 dogs!

Hey I play neopets I'm princesspets25_25 :D Neomail me I'm about to go on now. :angry:

I have neopets aswell, my pet is calleed: bobby_045 i share it with my friend.

Is dogz for gameboy advance the same thing as nintendog? Because I wanted to buy it the other day but I thought I'd double check first just so I wouldn't buy something that I may not like. ;)

I used to play neopets. Well I didn't really play, I scammed people. The last scam I did before I got frozen for spamming was a scam that got me 2,000,000 NP. After I got frozen I quit.

I have nintendogs! I have 3 lovely puppies!

Odin~German Shepherd

Lassie~Sheltie

Patrick~Minature Dachsand

I forgot the exact number of Training Points that I have but it's between 67,000 and 68,000.

C~M

I don't go on neopets anymore. I might be going on some more if my friend needs me to roleplay with her X3 (She's quite picky about it.) I don't have a DS, so no nintendogs.

I have Limited edition Dalmation and friends, and Labrador and friends. I dont know my dogs names or stats (Too lazy to go get Nintendo DS and check XD)

I have nintendogs :)

I have a black Labrador called Zero and a white Pug called Nylon...dunno how many trainer points.

I have three different Nintendogs versions, and I fail to play any anymore. ;)

As for Neopets.. Had an account. Got tired of it and abandoned it for good. And I haven't been on in ages anyway..

i have nintendogs! ^_^ and my name is Ash and my dogs names r, Princez,Ruby and lucy. (well, i have more dogs though) actually i have 4 dogs in total. and i have the dauschund version

Last edited by a moderator:
got both :mellow: :eek: :mimitchi: My name on neopets is: pipsqueak397

join my guild if ur not in one!!! apply for high positions!!

And I have nintendogs, boxer, labrador, and two KC Spaniels or something. I forgot my trainer points. :ph34r: But anyways my wireless router is locked so I wouldn't be able to connect dogs anyways. :wacko:

I have Neopets And Nintendogs.

Nintendogs....

I have 4 dogs, Daisy (My First Dog) Shiva, MiMi (My lasest Dog) and Pepsi!

All for of them are very cute. Sometimes i forget to feed them :blink: But when i go on my DS i nenver forget to. My fave dog is: Daisy becuase she was my first dog ever on nintendogs.

Neopets....

My username is, Obby_09

I have 1 neopet, Bobby_045

I have a really good shop that i have made lots of money from!

I dont understand the neo mail/neo friends think :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back