Dosen't the way Toddlers on the V4 turn into Teens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astromeno

Reaction score
I was just raising a Toddler, a Mizutamatchi to be exact, and I had raised it to have more kindness points than any other points. However, instead of a Young Kuchipatchi or an Oniontchi, he had turned into a Hinotamatchi, which means that I couldn't get Kuchipatchi or Nonbritchi. ;) This is where you can talk about how this system that Bandai put in for Toddlers and Teens makes you feel. Also, while I'm here, could anyone tell me tips to get out of having loads and loads of Meme Family Tamagotchis? Thank you.

Absolutely. I can't stand how you can only get a Kuchi character from a Mohitamatchi, and when you do have one, you can't take too good of care of it or it will become a Meme character, and you can't take too bad of care of it or you'll get a Universal. I had one and it went Meme rather than Kuchi, needless to say I got a Makiko out of it. But yes, it is quite frustrating.

well to me its not, besides that system lets you get more characters from a child, or teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its way better like this , well thats my opionin, but i love how they did it, and you cant always get what you want, and the reason you get those characters is because of how you take care of it, not just the skill pionts

my theory is that as a toddler skill points dont matter cuz i tried this my self. I didnt pay attention to the skill points, only to excellent care and got a ringotchi (in the mame family if u dont know).

Actually, I'm not really frustrated at it anymore. Thank you for the tip, WhereEaglesDare. Would that mean I could get a Mame character from perfect or excellent care, or no? EDIT: Maybe I would be kind-of frustrated after all. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fun raising the tama the best you can and to be surprised at what it turns into.

Thats why sometimes guides ruin things, because once you get your dream character, after that you have nothing to look foward to, and no surprises. It would be boring knowing what character you'll get each time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is frustrating about how toddlers turn into teens. I've gotten enough Tamagotchi in the Meme family for me to get every single adult (I missed out Shimashimatchi as one of my male Meme Tamagotchi turned into a universal as I was experimenting)! I personally think it's too unbalanced.

I think that the way toddlers turn into teens is really random. Hopefully we can one day find out a way to know which tamagotchi family your tama is going to evolve in to. I have been trying my best to notice reaccuring things when my toddlers evolve into teens, but there really isn't anything to find out. I think it might have to do with whether or not you play lots of games or just ignore you tamagotchi.

:blink: greenalmonds :blink:

Care doesn't matter. It's mostly about skill points just to get that out of the way. And I think it's mostly random how the baby evolves because the skill points are randomly given out after playing jump rope. I find it annoying how BanDai didn't put it specific skill games for babies and toddlers.

Care doesn't matter. It's mostly about skill points just to get that out of the way. And I think it's mostly random how the baby evolves because the skill points are randomly given out after playing jump rope. I find it annoying how BanDai didn't put it specific skill games for babies and toddlers.
I really do think so too. I wish v4 was more like the Entama! Do Bandai believe the Entama is too advanced for us to understand, even if it was translated into English? Hey, there are some people who have the Japanese Entama and understand it...

I know this is off topic... I've been wondering why we don't get the Tamagotchi Station. Maybe it's too expensive to install Tamagotchi Stations at various shopping centres around the world? And same with the Dekatamagotchi.

And if skill points did matter when evolving a baby to a child... there's 3 types of skill points and 4 children...

what in the name of masktchi is going on??!!Whats a tamagotchi station?I live in a country where tamas are nearly unheard of, so I have NO idea whatsoever what you are talking about.

On my V4, I am on my 5th generation - and every single one of 'em has been in the Mame or Meme family!! So when I get the little toddler with the mohawk (lol) it said on the Growth Chart that it has the highest chance of getting into the Kuchi family. Yay, I thought! It will most likely evolve into a Young Kuchipatchi or an Oniontchi, then! But what did it evolve into? A HINOTAMATCHI!!! :angry: ;)

*sighs*

~TamaCarer :)

It Is Quite Annoying

Coz I Really Wanted A mIMITCHI oR aNDROCHI :( :)

And It Says On The Tama Guide That I Cant Coz Im Gna Get In The Kuchi Family Coz I Have The Blob With The MowHawk

Btw : Dus Anyone No How To Get The Todler That Looks Like A Cat/Bear Thing Lol x Pm Me If Yuu Do

Yea A Bit DisaPointin x

what in the name of masktchi is going on??!!Whats a tamagotchi station?I live in a country where tamas are nearly unheard of, so I have NO idea whatsoever what you are talking about.
A Tamagotchi Station (Tamasute) is like an arcade machine thingy that you can find in the shops. You know how you have those skilltesters and stuff? Well, sorta like that but there's a TV screen and you can play games and stuff on it (2 player games too!) and collect trading cards.

here is a toddler guide:

harutchi : turns into mame, in a mystery way my harutchi turned into young memetchi.

puchitchi : turns into rather mame but also can transform into meme

mizutamatchi : sometimes turns into kuchi. 89% meme

mohitamatchi : turns into hinotamatchi or young kuchipatchi.

well i'm not to sure actually cause i am usally get a mizatumatchi then when it evovles it turns into a obotchi! and it is really getting on my nevres so i would say that yes the way that toddlers turn into teens on v4 is very fustrating to me [well that is what think] B) :p :furawatchi: :D

:eek: memetchi7 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back