Moonlight War

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
There is a war against creatures of the night and humans. So far, the creatures are loosing. The army has recruited your characters to fight in the war.. to make new allies... and friends, and too destroy the enemy... ( you can be:vamps, ghost, neko's, wolves, werewolves... etc... or a human)

Form:

Name: Sorrow/ Willard

Looks: https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/Mis...dyBlackHair.jpg / https://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=...y&pageOffset=17

Side: creture/ creature

Creature or human: mostly ghost, little vamp./ full vamp.

Powers: ICE, super speed+intellect/ super speed+strengh+intellect

Crush: ............./.........

Other: are cousins

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jordan

Looks: Dark, dark brown hair and green eyes, ripped jeans, and a hoodie

Side: creature

Creature or human: Most Vampire

Powers: Psychic, Shadows

Crush: ....

Other: ....

Sorrow: *freezes human* ther is too many!

Willard: *lifts 4 up and thorws them* I KNOW.

Sora: *same as Willard:

ooc: forgot too add one more character:

Name: Sora

Looks: https://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=...uy&pageOffset=0

Side: Creature

Creature or human: both *he is half ghost, half human*

Powers: healing, amazing strengh

Crush: ......

Other: is Sorroe's bro, Willard's cousin

Sorrow: *made a human dizzy by running in ton of circles around him and then froze him*

Willard: *bited 3 humans necks*

Sora: *sighs and throws 3*

Jordan stood in the shadows. She smirked at them all. As a human passed, she broke his neck and drained the blood from him, then dropped him and started to walk away towards the others, stepping over him carefully.

Willard: *biting humans*

Sorrow: *froze more humans*

Sora: zombies?! GREAT! *poins at tons of zombies* they are on the humans side.....

Sorrow: Sora, go handle the human's with Willard... I got the zombies

Sora: OK... *kills humans*

Sorrow:*makes an ice sword out of her arm and kills zombies*

Hige was killing whatever he got his hands on when a zombie landed next to him, dead. He looked back to see Sorrow. "...Nice." He said, a zombie coming up from behind. He spun around and punched him square in the face, his and going straight through.

Jordan walked over and stood next to Willard, killing more humans. When she was full, she simply broke their necks and dropped them.

Sorrow: thanks! *kicked 3 heads off and stabbed 5 zombies*

Willard: *biting humans* beware the vaampire!

Sora: *throwing humans*

Axie glanced back at the comment "beware of vampire." She smiled. "...catchphrase?"

Hige sighed. "...Dot were yourself out." He said, kicking a zombie stright in the chest. It fell hard on the ground, and hige stepped on its head and rubbed his face off in the dirt.

Jordan glanced up at Willard. "Nice... Vampires." She smiled a little, then flipped a human and stomped his throat with the heel of her boot.

Willard: i'm bored... none of them are challenges! *grabs a human from behind, and sees it's a 10 year old* woah? i is there a little kid

????: to kill you!*trys to kill Willard:

Willard: just go before you get hurt... *let's go*

Sorrow: I won't and can't... so don't worry. *freezes 40 zombies*

Axie grabbed the kid as he ran and snapped his neck. "he'll grow up to be like them..." she muttered.

Hige shrugged. "i never found powers very appealing." He said quiet to himself. "...It like cheating life." He hoped no one heard him.

Sorrow: i heard that.. and i respect your opinion.. i only got ice because my bro accidently poured chemicals on me and i froze... *kicks 3*

Willard: *sighs* i guess so... *kills 4 humans*

Sora: *snaps a neck*

Jordan smirked. "Brave little brat, wasn't he?.." She turned around and killed four more humans, then sighed.

Willard: he shouldn't have been in war... *kills 5*

Sorrow: *sighs, and kicks more*

Sora: *stops and rests in atree*

Axie dropped the now dead kid and looked around, grabbing a guy who came out of nowhear. She slammed him into the wall, smashing all his bones, spreading the blood all over the wall. She sighed and waited for more. "...humans are so weak...."

Hige nodded. As he killed a zombie, he muttered. "...not your fault."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back