Answer to the popular question:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacoon

Reaction score
:D A tamagotchi mini is NOT just a mini connection. :angry: Its different in many differrent ways. :D lol. Anyways... the main difference if it doesnt have the icons that you get to choose from (which a normal tamagothi has). Here are a couple of points on how it works:

:lol: Whenever the tamagotch is hungry, unhappy, or ill, the care box pops up. you will be able to feed the tamagotchi using the select button.

:ph34r: The mini is just about two-thirds of the original size.

:( The mini comes in many colors and has its own set of insructions, so dont worry too much.

:( Im not sure if it is connection or not, but if seen many pictures of it beside a connection so i think so. :angry:

Nope. It's not a connection. It's more similar to the 1996 Tamagotchi. This Tama is supposed to be more of a "decorative keychain" than a full-functioning Tamagotchi. Sorry!

Nope. It's not a connection. It's more similar to the 1996 Tamagotchi. This Tama is supposed to be more of a "decorative keychain" than a full-functioning Tamagotchi. Sorry!
Yep, they're incredibly simple, but I think I will buy one because of how cute they are ;o) They are very similar to the originals, but cannot play any games. There is also a giant poop character (!) in the Japanese mini, and I really hope they carry it over to the US version because it's so funny looking :*)

Yep, they're incredibly simple, but I think I will buy one because of how cute they are ;o) They are very similar to the originals, but cannot play any games. There is also a giant poop character (!) in the Japanese mini, and I really hope they carry it over to the US version because it's so funny looking :*)
Giant poop character? Wow...interesting... :D I hope they do carry it on to the US version!

Hmmm... nah. I only like connections, plus, and connexions. XD Anything to do with connectiong. ♥ lol :D

The 'Giant Poop Character' is a secret charcter from Angelgotchi. I heard if it comes up press any button and there will be an egg on the screen.

i have a mini. they're pretty small, i'd say mine's not much more than an inch tall... they are a lot more like the old tamagotchis. the poop character is really cute, hehe. its more of a novelty than a tama, though. its not really much fun once the novelty wears off. :eek:

oh well, good for a collector! the packaging is wicked cute to, wicked mini! very adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back