noooooooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tami_101rulzu

Reaction score
o.k.. This is what happened. I was playing with my tamagotchi last night and my tamagotchi was happy and healthy. Not 1 heart was missing. So i just finished feeding it because we had played some games and it got hungry. It's a version 2. It's a teenager. So i finished feeding it a snack. It wanted 2 snacks. So I gave it 2 snacks. It was all happy and healthy withh all of it's hearts. All of a sudden, it died!!! :angry: How could tami101 die?! Please help me coap!!!

:lol: :eek: That is really wierd! When I normally don't feel like playing with my tama (to make it happy) I give it like 4 snacks! Than of course I fell obliged to and play with it so it loses some weight.

Did the whole screen turn off? Because maybe it ran out of batteries.

Try downloading your tama. When you do download it, it should be back safe and sound. :eek: :lol:

o.k.. This is what happened. I was playing with my tamagotchi last night and my tamagotchi was happy and healthy. Not 1 heart was missing. So i just finished feeding it because we had played some games and it got hungry. It's a version 2. It's a teenager. So i finished feeding it a snack. It wanted 2 snacks. So I gave it 2 snacks. It was all happy and healthy withh all of it's hearts. All of a sudden, it died!!! :lol: How could tami101 die?! Please help me coap!!!
Very weird!! :lol: same thing happened with my dom!only he died of illness.Somehow he did'nt call!!why did'nt you call dom??

why???

it's very rare but if you feed it too many snacks it can get a bab enough tooth ache to die!!!

Very weird!! :p same thing happened with my dom!only he died of illness.Somehow he did'nt call!!why did'nt you call dom??why???
mabye it didnt call because the battery was dying,so the sound wasnt working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back