Fave DDR game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchi11

Reaction score
I love ddr and wanted to see everybody's opinion on ddr games. go konami!(creators of ddr)

Mario Mi, because it's the only one I have (the only one I've played, too). :blink:

I have supernova and extreme, and love them both

I have only played Extreme 2, and Supernova.

I own Supernova but I love Extreme 2 way better! I like the song Speed Over Beethoven on Extreme 2. I'm really good at that one. I can do Standard, but only for Beethoven. xD

I have SuperNova, but I like Candy so I like Extreme 2 and I like Mix 2 even though I've never played it before... I just like it because of Waka Laka. The only good song in SuperNova is Video Killed the Radio Star.

I have SuperNova, but I like Candy so I like Extreme 2 and I like Mix 2 even though I've never played it before... I just like it because of Waka Laka. The only good song in SuperNova is Video Killed the Radio Star.
Waddaya mean? Xepher, DoLL, Mugen, and Flow (true style) rOcK! ♥ I have Extreme 2, but it got scratched up so I can't use it. I miss Butterfly! Did you know that there's a Pikachu Remix of Butterfly? It's cute ^_^

Butterfly (Pikachu Remix)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Just a question...for SuperNOVA it says it has over 300 songs...so why is it that it says only 70 on the home version?

I would say none.

And for everyone else, Supernova isn't really a favorite for me :p I like more of the older stuff, from DDR mix 1- 9 (mix 9 is extreme 2, mix 8 is extreme, mix 7 is max #, etc)

I actually own a DDR mat that connects to my computer, so I can play any song I want, and making steps for songs is easy too. It's the Red Octane mat, 80$... USD.

But I got it for a deal, 70$ Canadian :lol:

bc the arcade version can hold more memory in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back