WELL I PLAY...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I usually am on a site called Isola Incantata. Its an online RP site and its really fun. THe link is : https://z7.invisionfree.com/Isola_Incantata/index.php?act=idx << if any of you guys want to check it out. Its a really cool site. Its about an island in the center of the Bermuda TRiangle. Its a magical island filled with creatures and people with powers. Mostly, its a boarding school. Its really fun and I'm sure you guys would like it if you took a peek.

Oh, and BTW!!! THis is teh background plot for teh site:

Everyone knows what hapens to people when they enter the Bermuda Triangle, but it is what they don't know that makes Isola Incantata great. Isola Incantata is a large island smack in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. It is a tropical island, quite similar to Hawaii or an island in the Caribbean.

Isola Incantata was formed when a large underwater volcano erupted and created a perfectly circular island. No human lived on the island for hundreds of years, but one day four hundred and ninety-nine years ago a young couple , Lino and Delaney, ran away to escape thier angry parents who only wished to split the young lovebirds up. They got lost while on a boat, and ended up on the island. What was special about Lino and Delaney was that they were gifted. They each had powerful magic abilities.

What they saw on the island amazed them. There were mystical beasts of every shape and size, and nearly every fantasy character they could picture. There were pirates and fairies, and dragons and unicorns. Everything they could ever imagine and more. The creatures looked at the two humans and considered them gods. Delaney and Lino bound the magic on the island with there own powers and created peace for the many things that lived on the island. Delaney and Lino named the island they had found Isola Incantata, or Enchanted Island. Together, the two set up the Villaggio del Sole, or the Villiage of Sun, and founded the School, which was also called Isola Incantata. They put a spell around the area called the Bermuda Triangle making it so that anyone who passed through the magic, would be taken to the island and given powers of there very own. Delaney and Lino were murdered by an angry group of creatures. 13 years after the creation of the school.

About 200 years before now, there was a large uprising in the anger of the creatures. A large war raged for multiple years, but in the end a treaty was signed and the two groups lived in peace again.

Although Lino and Delaney had been murdered, thier spirit lived on in the people who had come to the island durign those 13 years. After a while, many more people lived on the small island. The school was filled with many people, eager to learn, make friends and work on their newfound powers. Every hundred years, the spell around the triangle needs to be recast, and it is no easy task. But, for now, everything is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! That site is really cool! I can;t join though, sorry. I'm too busy with my Tamagotchi, but its is really cool. Maybe I'll join later when I'm not so hooked on my Tama

<3 Starlight1992

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back