Does Anyone Think Hannah Montanna

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty123

Reaction score
I think she TOTALLY is!!! She wears a blonde wig and uses a microphone that fakes her voice!!! Someone please tell her to color her hair... :) :mellow: :angry:

qwerty has gone CCCRRAAZZYYY!!!!!

*now i'm happy! my shift key started sticking...*

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please edit your post and make less exclamation points

so the page won't be stretched? Anyways, if it wasn't for the technology today,

her voice would sound horrible. In the songs, you can still hear her southern voice a bit.

I think all of Disney's wannabe popstars are all very bad. If Walt Disney was alive, he would

be so shocked about what Disney is doing. There is no such things as Disney's original cartoons

anymore. All there is is re-runs. About all the cartoons are cancelled, because they insist on letting

retarded shows like "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", "Hannah Montana", and others live. No more Mickey,

Donald, Goofy...Nothing. They're the ones that got Disney so popular. Children these days just don't understand...

If we can clean out the immaturity this topic wouldn't be soo wild.

Uh.. Actually her hair color is around black and brown, Hannah Montana is her sitcom, which obviously Hannah is a blond girl, so why some one need to tell her, her real hair color.

Obviously if you were a superstar and went to a normal school you would hide your hair color wouldn't you?

All though if you do miss the cartoons, you could always check Toon Disney.

Dudes she rox no offense to ppl whom don't like her
Then there was really no need for your first post, if you said that. :angry:

And obviously you acting a bit immature does no good, qwerty123.

Could you do what she does? =|

One day, I just sorta forgot Disney Channel existed. I just 100% ignored it. I still do, and none of this stuff bothers me. The last time I saw Hanna Montana was in an ad and I thought "Wow- it's the new Hillary Duff." I'd seen her once before, on a poster for a friend.

....That's like, it. o___o' I really don't think it's that hard to ignore a TV show.

Watch what you say please.
This topic will be closed if it becomes out of hand.

//Haze
really. keep your bad opinins to your self. Well I watch it time to time, but im not addicted. I never Download her music, but its ok

Dude, Hannah does not fake her voice. The reason she wears a wig is because she doesn't want to be treated differantly.

She does fake her voice when she has concerts that appear on music videos and her show. She doesn't fake her voice when she has a REAL concert. <---Difference

She does fake her voice when she has concerts that appear on music videos and her show. She doesn't fake her voice when she has a REAL concert. <---Difference
well in movies, they record the song. when its perfect, they play it in the movie or tv show, then the person moves their lips to make it like they are singing. But She really Sang it, Just its just the perfect version of the song is recorded

I agree. I can't stand any Disney popstars like her >.< They are horrible!

Whatever happened to the normal Disney with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and them?

She is not a fake. She can sing, unlike some people who are celebs, but not as good as her studioed voice.If you think she is take it up with Disney, but I cannot promise that they will take care of it. I want to, so we should.

Latest posts

Back