Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows spoiler

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
I know something that happens in Harry Potter. My friend has read the book, and she told me. So, if you don't want to know, then [SIZE=21pt]DON'T READ THIS![/SIZE]

....Harry Potter dies on page 851 or something. Can't remember exactly. And Dumbledore dies to if I heard correctly. I was surprised to hear about Harry....

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry doesn't die, I read the book. He briefly goes to heaven or something (I was kinda confused) but than he comes back.

He doesn't die, and I don't think there's a page 851. He goes to "heaven" for a while but he comes back.

Harry doesn't die, I read the book. He briefly goes to heaven or something (I was kinda confused) but than he comes back.
Really? Gah, my friend must have gotten mixed up or something. Oh well, thanks for letting me know. ^.^

Really? Gah, my friend must have gotten mixed up or something. Oh well, thanks for letting me know. ^.^
Someone must have thought it funny to tell her that. I was on Youtube and someone had posted on a comment board that Harry was going to die on page 1004..... the book only has 753.... Harry might not have died but their were quite a few people I wish she hadn't killed in the book.

YES! He's DEAD! Muahaahaahaa *evil cackle!*

xD

Nah, I don't really care. *shrugs*

Someone must have thought it funny to tell her that. I was on Youtube and someone had posted on a comment board that Harry was going to die on page 1004..... the book only has 753.... Harry might not have died but their were quite a few people I wish she hadn't killed in the book.
I don't even think he dies though, he's at King's Cross - not heaven.

I would of liked Fred & Hedwig to live. I didn't want the owl to die! When I was reading it I kept thinking maybe when they're safe Hedwig will appear, but she didn't.

No, Harry doesn't die. A lot of other people do die though. I wish she had at least let Hedwig live.

I thought the ending was kind of dissapointing. It was really predictable. Harry lived, Voldemort died, Ron married Hermione, and then Harry married Ginny. You could tell it would happen.

Anyways, Dumbledore died in the book before this one. So, most people already knew that.

LOL. I'm only on page 200 something.. Congrats, you've just ruined the ending! XD Oh well. That's OK.

So far it's pretty good.. I think I'm at a boring part, though. I haven't been able to read it for a day or so, because I was at a friend's.

I don't even think he dies though, he's at King's Cross - not heaven.
I would of liked Fred & Hedwig to live. I didn't want the owl to die! When I was reading it I kept thinking maybe when they're safe Hedwig will appear, but she didn't.
I know, I wish she hadn't killed Fred Weasely. :'(

I've said this quite a few times- JK doesn't really care who she kills, seeing as in the next book it won't matter.

Anyways, I thought that it wasn't bad that the ending was predictable. When it comes down to it, Harry Potter is a childrens tale, it wasn't really ever meant for adults. Kinda like how we gag at little kids TV- OMG THAT WAS SOOO PREDICTABLE!

lol (I've read the book hehe lol)

I heard that J.K Rowling started to cry when she wrote the last chapter of the Deathly Hallows and that she said that thee will be another new Harry Potter series if Harry Potter survives.

lol (I've read the book hehe lol)
I heard that J.K Rowling started to cry when she wrote the last chapter of the Deathly Hallows and that she said that thee will be another new Harry Potter series if Harry Potter survives.
She didn't say that. She said it was unlikely to write another book about Harry Potter but she wouldn't rule it out completely. But she did cry at the last chapter I think.

I read the whole thing on Sunday. It was so sad, and the amount of deaths was kind of depressing. The epilogue sort of reminded me of a fanfic, but it was a good ending. The whole Deathly Hallows plot line was a bit confusing though.

~Mimitchilover

I liked the ending; a nice, happy ending is better than a sad, depressing one! Yeah, I wished Fred and Lupin would've lived. I also wished she'd bring back Sirius...I liked Sirius. :p Oh well. It was the best one in the series, I think!

At the very end I wanted to know what happened to Luna, George, Percy and others. I LOVE HARRY POTTER I AM SAD AND HAPPY ABOUT THE LAST BOOK!!! Read my siggy and if you feel the same way, send me a PM.

Latest posts

Back