What is the oldest Club Penguin item?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
What's the oldest club penguin non member item you've got. For me it is probably wizard hat, because I joined in Halloween. I've got most pins, free items and backgrounds ever since but for some reason I forgot to get the 1st anniversary party hat.

What's the oldest club penguin non member item you've got. For me it is probably wizard hat, because I joined in Halloween. I've got most pins, free items and backgrounds ever since but for some reason I forgot to get the 1st anniversary party hat.
I joined in April 2006 so I believe it's the music note pin.

The first thing I got was the starfish pin.It was in the mine.

~Jessica♥~

mmm.....probably the black puffle bandana i got from Captain Rockhopper....first free itme i got..then i became a member so i dont wear it anymore.. :(

The oldest item I have is a pizza apron, nower days you have to buy it in the catalog. It was free before.
There are two pizza aprons, non member and member. I think one of them is just red, and the other is red with a pizza slice on it.

Anyway, my ther old items are Pumpkin background and yellow colour (I chose it as my beginner colour).

The oldest item i have is a santa hat and a santa beard, Becuase i joined at Christmas.

actually I think my oldest item is probably my lighthouse shirt and sailor hat I think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back