2nd Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea84

Reaction score
I got a new Tamagotchi last night! It is purple with circles. My other one is peach with hearts. I had been wanting a second one so I could check out the connecting process because I don't know anyone with another Tamagotchi.

My tamagotchis:

Name: Alex

Birthdate: Aug. 23, 2004

Generation: 2nd

Info: Male, Memetchi, had a baby girl

Training: 9

Weight: 86lb.

Name: Chloe

Birthdate: September 2, 2004

Generation: 3rd

Info: female

Color: Peach with hearts

Name: Iris

Generation: 1st

Info: female, Marutchi

Training: 1

Weight: 10lb.

Color: Purple with circles

Sorry but I forgot to say congrads. Well congrads!!!
Thankyou! :) Don't worry, you'll eventually get another one. I babysat my sister-in-law and was able to buy another one.

I got a new Tamagotchi last night! It is purple with circles. My other one is peach with hearts. I had been wanting a second one so I could check out the connecting process because I don't know anyone with another Tamagotchi.

My tamagotchis:

Name: Alex

Birthdate: Aug. 23, 2004

Generation: 2nd

Info: Male, Memetchi, had a baby girl

Training: 9

Weight: 86lb.

Name: Chloe

Generation: 3rd

Info: female

Color: Peach with hearts

Name: Iris

Generation: 1st

Info: female, Marutchi

Training: 1

Weight: 10lb.

Color: Purple with circles
Congratulations!!!!! You'll have to keep us updated!

I bought two as well so I could connect them, but I currently only have one going right now.

me too, i dont kno anyone with a tama. and i did get the purple one too for my pink with orange star one! have fun with urs :(

yay i just got my 3rd tamagotchi :( its a lavender connection

i got this cos i already have 2 connexions and im waiting for my plus, i wanted atleast one of each to se the diufferences in them :(

have fun with yours ! :D

yay i just got my 3rd tamagotchi :lol: its a lavender connection
i got this cos i already have 2 connexions and im waiting for my plus, i wanted atleast one of each to se the diufferences in them :)

have fun with yours ! -_-
Congrads and Thanks! :lol: One day I may try to get a Connexion and a Plus, but not any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back