Birthday choice!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I know my birthday is 2 months away xD, but I'm having so much trouble deciding. Why? Well the Gamecube got some pretty nice games and it'll probabaly be cheaper than the Wii, but the Wii can access the internet and it's got nice games.

Please help,

:unsure: Camelle :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are lucky enough, get the Wii. They can also play Gamecube games as well. Some smaller game shops, not Gamestop, EBGames or GameCrazy will allow reserves and pre-orders still for Wiis.

If not, you should stick to a Game Cube. Happy Birthday when the time comes.

You should get the Wii,

The gamcube is a older version of nintendo and the grafics wont be that good. The Wii is great for accessing the internet and for two player games.

Wii. Gamecube controllers are known to screw up a lot. And you have a lot more freedom with games on the Wii, and a lot of choices as far as customization goes. ^^ I find the Wii a lot more fun, plus it plays Gamecube games anyhow. Ah, how I love Nintendo.. XD

I voted Wii bc I like it better :wacko: . Not saying I dont like Game Cube :mellow:

I think you should the Wii! They may be expensive but you get every penny from it! They are not only fun but you can get exercise from some of the games. With Gamecube the only exercise you get is in your thumbs or throwing the controller out the window because it broke. Thats just my opinion. Hope it helps!

-Happyquen :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back