Is debugging worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
Okay, (I always start topics like hat, don't I?) do you think debugging is really worth taking the whole thing apart and possibly breaking it? do you think its worth losing tamatown forever?

i debugged it and then i made it back to normal again

if you know what your doing its ok, it wont harm your tama at all

Okay, (I always start topics like hat, don't I?) do you think debugging is really worth taking the whole thing apart and possibly breaking it? do you think its worth losing tamatown forever?
I say it's not worth it. The only thing you do is choose a characyer you want which takes all the fun out of the game :p The point of the game is to see which character you get, well, that's not the only point, but that's one of them.

I say it's not worth it.

C~M

I don't see why I would want to.. like CM said, it takes the fun out of the game.

At least I can't debug mine.. because my Tamas aren't American ones. -Pokes siggy-

-Bunnie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say no, it's not worth it. If you're planning on debugging though, just remember: are you willing to lose the money you spent buying your Tamagotchi? :p

Why did you say I like pie off topic and it is not worth it

Zachart34

no,my V3 broke because I debugged it perfectly! :)

---

Aw no! That's too bad. :D

Why did you say I like pie off topic and it is not worth it

Zachart34

---

I'm pretty sure she was just trying to be funny with it. :mellow:

My friend debugged hers! If you want to - do it! If you don't want to-Don't do it!

mametchi ;)

Personaly, I don't think it's worth it. There is a chance your tama might break and I don't think anyone would want that. There still is a chance though that it might be okay. If you really want to, do it, but remember the consiquences.

Thats only what I think though, everyone has there own opinions. I'd rather be suprised with the character I get then chosing which one I get. I find it more fun that way. Anyways, no matter which character I get, I still love my tama, even if I don't like the character.

Why did you put Pie is Yummy as an option on the poll? That has nothing to do with this and is off topic. It gets annoying when people are off topic.

I agree! its part of looking after your tama, wondering what ur beautiful egg joy will grow up to be!

I totally agree with KittenRKute

Yeah,I don't think its worth it. My parents are short on money so if i broke my tama i coulden't get antother one! XD

TT_rox

Pie is certainly delicious. :) But I dont think debugging is worth it because here is what happens:

1. You Debug

2. Choose any character you wish

3. Now that you have your character you dreamed of, what do you do?

In my opinion, I say, Its really not worth it.

Forget debugging, I came to talk about that yummy pie. >_>

Just kidding.

In all honesty, debugging isn't worth it. Your best off keeping it as is.

It is totaly worth it! On the V2 you can pick any charecter you want! Awsome!!!!!

not worth it at all, the only thing that is acually neat about it is that there are some characters you can only get on debugged mode. I truly hate hyperspeed though ^_^ but still i wouldn't waste my time debugging.

I have never debugged, but I have heard that it is VERY risky. Also, it is not a normal part of Tamagotchi playing. If you want a REAL Tama experience that is risk free and fun, DON'T DEBUG :eek: . If you WANT to risk breaking your Tama :huh: , go ahead and debug. It's your choice.

Hope I helped,

Memetchi Dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back