Photo
- - - - -

Is debugging worth it?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Is it? (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote

x_Tamagotchii_x

• x-tamagotchii-x user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:06 AM ( #35 )

i only just debugged my brothers tama for him this morning, it didnt take long, and after watching a video on youtube i knew how to do it perfectly =]]

its still ok now, so i guess i did it correctly,
the best thing about it is you can press button c and fast forward time, its cool

i want to do it to my other 7 tamas but they are all english (he got his off the internet, so it got mailed from u.s)

why can you only do it on american ones??

x_tamagotchii_x

MnMztama495

• mnmztama495 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:01 PM ( #36 )

What is debugging?????
:P  :P  :D

Here's a useful link that can answer your question: Debugging? , What does it do?
Just scroll down to the first reply; the second post (including the start of that topic). That should answer your question.

Anyway, on topic. I think debugging is risky business. If you're new to the thing, I suggest you stay away from it, until you're, like, a pro. Even when you are a pro, it's still risky. I mean, taking apart your Tamagotchi can totally ruin it! And, like a lot of these other posts, it takes the fun out of Tamagotchi. It's boooooooooriiiiiiiiing when you get to choose the character you want, instead of a little "pizzaz!" in taking care of your Tama. Plus, it speeds up the process, so you don't have time to enjoy it.

I say it's not worth it...in some cases. :P

Edited by MnMztama495, 23 March 2008 - 07:02 PM.