Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Characters: I need help. o.o;

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ryokitty

• ryokitty user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:30 AM ( #1 )

When you buy a new one, I know the screen is blank, because I had the original when I was 8, but I don't understand the new ones. When you buy one, does it say which character it'll evolve into or is it just a mystery? o.o Because, I don't want to get the old lady one or something really ugly. And if you DO get one you REALLY don't want, can you push the reset button and get a different one? Because I really want Mametchi. REALLY. O_O; And, what does Ichigotchi evolve into when it's an adult? When you first start it do you start with a baby? And, is there even a reset button anyway? .......Wow. That's a lot of questions. BUT I NEED TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS! :)

Replies

Views

Started

03 Sep 2004

Last Post

03 Sep 2004

poison_orchid

• poison-orchid user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 September 2004 - 09:38 AM ( #2 )

yes it does start as a babay, it goes from baby to shild to teenager to adult. what character you get depends on how you look after it. yes you can just reset it but you might as well wait for your 2nd generation to work on getting the character you want.

this link should asner the rest of your questions http://www.peppersou...mapluschara.php

Ryokitty

• ryokitty user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2004 - 10:14 AM ( #3 )

Oh, wow! That helps a lot. I'm going to print that out. Arigato! ^^