is this a wrong peice of in info,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
so,i was reading instructions to my tama,I have owned it for about a month,a I have gathered a LOT of items.I have 31 items yet it states in the instructions that you may have a max. of 30 items!! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Some things in the instructions are incorrect. On my v3 I've had 32 items if I remember correctly.

Have you seen the Shape instructions in the instructions sheet? It says you need to press A to change the shape... when it's really B to change the shape (A releases the shape)

Like dancinkayley said, somethings in the instructions are wrong. For the v3, or some version I forgot, you know the secret code that it gives you? It needed 1 more letter. :)

The instructions are totally wrong! The max. is 32 items!

no it isnt a glitch... the instruction booklet got it wrong coz i can have 32 items! or is mine a glitch...

so,i was reading instructions to my tama,I have owned it for about a month,a I have gathered a LOT of items.I have 31 items yet it states in the instructions that you may have a max. of 30 items!! :wacko: :ph34r:
yeah the instructions are usually just wrong thats why i hardly ever read them i don't like reading insturction sheets they just don't like me :wacko: :wacko: :) :p :p :)

so,i was reading instructions to my tama,I have owned it for about a month,a I have gathered a LOT of items.I have 31 items yet it states in the instructions that you may have a max. of 30 items!! :kusatchi: :angry:
Sounds like just a lucky glitch :] I'd take it as a blessing , and not a problem.

Anyways , maybe this should be in a different form , such as " help for new tamagotchi owners" since its not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back