*head on table,muffled laughter*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!!! I'm always looking for Tamas on eBay and these things are always cluttering the page....

*Squashes fake listings in annoyance*

;)

On Ebay They showed a V3 and they said it was a v4 ROFL.

Yes they did! Look at the V4 designs on tamagotchi.com! They have a transparent white one!

Last edited by a moderator:
f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-fake.

look, heres 1 way to tell a fake,bandai never uses transparent shells.
xD That shows how much you know about tamagotchis.

I have a transparent pink V1 tamagotchi.

C~M

Just a little side note.

Just because it's shaped like a egg, has tamagotchi characters on it, and has a Infra Red Connection at the top doesn't mean it's real. That's how people get fooled by those. :angry:

Tamagotchi v4 is the only version that has the large atennae with the ball on top and the REAL ones stick out on an angle but this particular fake it points straight up.

TOTAL FAKE!

well the design is pretty. it looks cool. but thats what happens . i always do that. i buy something that looks pretty and IT IS LAME!!!

Tamagotchi v4 is the only version that has the large atennae with the ball on top and the REAL ones stick out on an angle but this particular fake it points straight up.
TOTAL FAKE!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :( :eek: :eek: :D :D :lol: :( :eek: there is a tama V. 4.5 moron i ahve one

TOTAL FAKE!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :( :eek: :eek: :D :D :lol: :( :eek: there is a tama V. 4.5 moron i ahve one

lol.. it was so obvious! IT SAID TS AS MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

what a horirble copy. *for the V6 one*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back