How old until u canget a baby from the matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
Hi! I got my Tamagotchi Connexion 6days ago and none of my friends have Tamagotchi Connexion yet and i was just wondering what age does my Tamagotchi have to be until the Matchmaker comes and see if ya can get a mate to make a Tamababy? Any information on that please i will be very grateful! Cheers, Marc! (Buffy_fan)

I am pretty sure mine get to age 9 before Mrs Busybody came along. :)

Whoa! seriously? lolz...mines 17 years old, female and Mrs Busybody hasnt come onto my tamagotchi? Is that because i dont have any friends on the Tamagotchi or because my real friends dont have a tamagotchi yet? Marc!

Well Actually. It's within 72 hours of your Tamagotchi reaching the breeding age. And then OsekkaiBaachan(Mrs. Busy Body) will come at the age of 10am, 3pm, and 7pm. To accept the matchmaking, select the first option, to decline, select the second option. Hope this helps!!!

~Tamagod

Well mines 18 years old i never got a busy body and 10am and 3pm would be really bad times because i'm at school those time but 7pm would be fine.

And i probably wouldn't get a mrs busy body coz my mates dont have a tamagotchi yet.

Marc!

Mrs. Busy Body is an alternative to having another Tamagotchi. You don't have to have another Tamagotchi of the opposite sex to get Mrs. Busy Body to come.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! :/

Thanks...tons of writing from you but thanks! And check the poll on suggestions and vote please!! Anybody!

What do you mean, '....tons of writing from you but thanks.'? If you don't want my help then just say so and I'll stop responding to your questions and problems.

Jeez! calm down and take a pill...i was joking...anybody would have known dat! Why would have i asked you to vote on the poll even though you just said no coz ya dunt like me!

I never said that I didn't like you, you just assume that because I don't exactly like the chatroom idea AT THE MOMENT. You asked for OPINIONS, so I gave you mine. I'm not gonna lie about my OWN opinion....

~Tamagod

OK lolz...im sorry...i havent even given you a chance. Sorry. We can be friends with different OPINIONS. And i guess my chatroom idea was stupid. :) Sorry agen.

Marc.

It wasn't stupid, I just was saying it wouldn't be a good idea right now. You can see why in my response at your poll. And also, like I said, they are opinions. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I didn't harass your opinion, just gave my own because you asked for them.

~Tamagod

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay!! :) Um i was just going to say ok but that would be dumb 2 put in a forum so...Tamagotchis rock! :S

Marc!

HAHAHAHAHAHA PURCELLY THEY ALL KNOW WE CONNECT AND U HAVE POSTED IN THIS FORUM WHEN IT HASNT BIN USED FOR ALMOST A WHOLE MONTH!!! HEHEHEEHE! :(

:(

anyone noticed how many

HOW LONG TILL MRS BUSYBODY COMES

posts ther are......

i wish people woudl read the forum

well i did dis ages ago and im on generation 4 now so i know :(

wow! how do you get your's to live to 18!!!???? mine always dies at like 8 or 9, the oldest ever is 10! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back