I'm Going to do Bloody Mary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. And I'm not planning to. Yeah, if you prove it's false, then my friends are lying. :eek:

Don't you have to do it at midnight? I'm a chicken to do something like that though. xD

Okay. I wanna know what happens. Cuz I'm too ckichen to do it! I'm a scardy-cat. xDD

no me and my friend did it where you got to do it at midnight have the door locked andno lights on and when she did it her dad was hitting the door and we got all freeked out because we did not know it was him lol

no me and my friend did it where you got to do it at midnight have the door locked andno lights on and when she did it her dad was hitting the door and we got all freeked out because we did not know it was him lol
XDDDDDDDD

XD. My bff said she did that with her cousins. And she said Bloody Mary came out of the mirror and almost got her cousin. Jeez, I believe anything.

LOL....

I will put the results... >>

I might as well do blue baby while i'm at it... maybe the next day.... i hav an entertaining idea... I'll test all of these legends over the summer! I should video tape stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back