The Story of Togetchi and Hinotamatchi.C.1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
The Togetchi awoke in the morning, which instead of being bright and warm, was dark and stormy. Togetchi ate breakfast,brushed his teeth and ran out to go see the music shop. Then, he was running to the music shop to check out guitars. He got inside. Then-

BUMP. He fell down, and looked at the tama he bumped into. It was a Hinotamatchi. He quickly apoligized.

"Sorry."

Togetchi looked up at the Hinotamatchi's face. Then, the Hinotamatchi's mouth opened.

"No prob. Why did you come here? I came here to check out the drums and mics."

"I came to check out the guitars and the mics."

Suddenly, Togetchi's mouth slipped a reckless sentence.

"Do you want to be friends....?"

And to his surprise, the Hinotamatchi shook "Hands" with Togetchi, and that's how they got together. Togetchi looked at the guitars, and that's when a shiny red caught his glance. He looked at the shiny perfect guitar- and then felt the money in his pocket. He saw Hinotamatchi's mouth drop at a red drum set. Then he ran up to the storekeeper.

"How much would this red guitar cost?"

The storekeeper looked at him in amazement.

"That is too expensive for a young tama like you. It's the newest one we have. It costs 5000000 GP."

"5000000 GP????"

Togetchi was amazed. Then, he looked at the mics with Hinotamatchi. Hinotamatchi told Togetchi about the price of the shinyn red drums(500000 GP) and the two of them said bye, and they headed home.

That was short, but please read! 5 views and I'll make a second.

Latest posts

Back