Do you have a 'theme' song?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~TamaBloom12~

Reaction score
Just wondering, alot of people have a 'theme' song these days, or just a song the descibes you, what would yours be?

I will post mine later, when I'm not so lazy ;) .

Well Mine would either be

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

(I would have used 'edit' but the buttons gone :lol: )

I guess

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png would be mine.

Well, I have several because of my split personalities...

"The Animal I Have Become"

"Leva's Polka"

every single naruto theme song combined...lol

Yeah... the first one fits me best...

You wouldn't know unless you got to know me really well.

"Numb"-Linkin Park, "Hum Hallelujah"-FOB, "How to save a life"-The Fray, The one in my siggy, "The Carpal Tunnel Of Love"-FOB, "Eye of the Tiger"-I forget, "U+ur hand"-Pink(I Highly loath that word)

To suit my personalitys.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Never underestimate a Girl" - Vanessa Hudgens and "Miss Independent" - Kelly Clarkson are probably mine. :D

Take Me Away by Avril Lavigne, Numb by Linkin Park, Puppet by Thousand Foot Krutch. and Sexyback by Justin Timberlake! :mellow: :ph34r: LOL!

... :mellow:

-Flame

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
This ^^ I LUV bleach.

Can you join Chatot Corner? XP

Well, except for the violence part of the song, I think Teenagers by MCR best describes me cuz I scare the crap out of everyone. (In a good way..most of the time..It's mostly by being really crazy, and being very outgoing). I am also the only rocker chick/paintballing/skateboarding out of all my friends, so they kind of think im weird. ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back