Sims 2 Or The Sims?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_gal_3

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Thanks For Answering!My Favorite Sims Game Is The Sims 2 But Of Course My Little Computer Can't Support Its File Size.I do Own The Sims Though.If You Want You Can Reply And Tell Me What Sims Game You Own If You Have One![/SIZE]

The Sims 2 ALL THE WAY! TS2 (The Sims 2) is a lot more realistic than The Sims. Kids actually grow up and there is a toddler stage. Plus the people actually grow old and die and it has genorations.

The Sims didn't have any of that. If it was a kid, it stay a kid forever.

Oh and TS2 women can actually get pregnant, like someone in the real world.

C~M

Mine would have to be Sims 2, because it has more things packed into the game! :p

I also have

Sims 2 : Pets

Sims 2 : University

I haven't been playing them that much though...I think I should start playing them again! :blink:

-NINJA

I have The Sims, and The Urbz: Sims in the City. I enjoy both of those games immensley. However, I don't have The Sims 2, so I don't really have an opinion on that one. But, in The Sims' defence, it is a very fun game, with many challenges, so you have to play for a very long time. It is a pretty difficult game. The Urbz, is very VERY easy. I beat it within 2 days. It was also very fun. So, I voted for The Sims.

I have the sims 2, the sims 2 university and the sims 2 open for buisness.

I have every expansion pack for the sims1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back