how about treating your tama badly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nygel

Reaction score
yep. how about treating it badly? i mean. dont push the hearts to max on hunger and happy meter. always scold it etc.

a good challenge for tama users. can the tamas survive?

Hahas when me and my friend where REALLY into Tamas, just for fun she would always punish it. It lived, lol. But I'm going to transfer batteries from my v2 into my v4 but I will leave them in my v3 and take your little challenge.

Wow that's mean but I wonder if Bandai incorporated a "feeling" about scolding/praising... :wacko: but I hope it's simply for an experiment! :wacko:

you should never ever treat your tama badly i might not have happend yet but it might die some day if you treat it badly or it might get sick hungry bored who knows but still dont treat you tama badly :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

if i want a girl and i get a boy i restart it until i get a girl ooh im sooo mean xD

thats awful! whatever happens NO ONE should mistreat their tamas! They dont deserve it!

maybe its a way of getting secret characters right? coz you normally treat a tama well thats why no one ever gets secret ones

Tamas can only get sick so many times before they just can't take it anymore and they die. And their hearts can't be empty for too long or else they'll die. So just take that into consideration when you're doing this experiment.

Yep. Everyone knows they will die, I mean, the tamagotchis were made to be taken care of! ^_^ But thats great that you think of that. :D

ummm........

i....i.....i got a zatchi and bill yesterday at noon on my tama v3 and v2..............

maybe its a way of getting secret characters right? coz you normally treat a tama well thats why no one ever gets secret ones
Well, if you neglect your Tama, it will more than likely just die or become an "unhealthy" or "universal" character. B)

However, most secret characters are achieved nowadays by getting a certain character and making its Skill Points really, really high (at least, that's how you get secret characters on V4). If you have a V4, try these methods and you should get some special characters.

For example:

If you have a Mametchi ( :p ), raise his Intellectual (pencil) Skill Points all the way up to 350, and make sure the other categories are at least 50 each (resulting in 450 total Skill Points). After that, your Mametchi should evolve into a Tensaitchi.

If you have a Memetchi ( B) ), raise her Art (star) Skill Points all the way up to 350, with 50 each in the other two categories (again resulting in 450 total). Then, Memetchi should change into Makkiko.

If you have a Kuchipatchi ( B) ), raise his Social (flower) Skill Points all the way up to 350, again with at least 50 in the other two categories, and your little Kuchipatchi should evolve into a Nonbiritchi.

These are the only secret characters available on V4.

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
yep. how about treating it badly? i mean. dont push the hearts to max on hunger and happy meter. always scold it etc.
a good challenge for tama users. can the tamas survive?
what!!! tamas r ment to b loved not killed it, like our parents would have another baby and treat it bad to see if it would die.we r doing the same things to tamas

:p STOP TAMAGOTCHI ABUSE!!!! :blink:

I don't think I have it in me to do that to a tamagotchi. Of course I've only had one for two generations. LOL. I just can't see myself doing something like that.

I just can't treat them bad. I feel guilty...yeah it's a toy ,but I still feel guilty. Like someone said to totally ignore your Tama Angel and you could get the lucky poo. I'd like to get it, but as I said I'd feel guilty!!! :(

I think some of our users have forgotten that Tamagotchi are just toys made of plastic with no real feelings just programed ones.

As for me sorry I can't do that because I only have one Tamagotchi running at the moment and I don't feel like messing with my old geezer Pixel Friend. I have ignored some of my past Tamagotchi to get certain characters before.

Hahas when me and my friend where REALLY into Tamas, just for fun she would always punish it. It lived, lol. But I'm going to transfer batteries from my v2 into my v4 but I will leave them in my v3 and take your little challenge.
AHH don't transfer batteries you will ruin ur tama

AHH don't transfer batteries you will ruin ur tama
Putting a new battery in your Tamagotchi isn't going to ruin your Tamagotchi. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back