How often do you read in the summer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's Tina!

Reaction score
I practically never read in the summer unless it's summer reading. So how often do you read in the summer not including summer reading.

quite often, actually, I love books of all sorts, fantasy and adventure are my favorites at the moment.

I have read A LOT. I made myself a summer list and I have read all of them plus a few more. I read 8 Shakespeare plays (hence the signature!) and my favorite book that I read his summer is 'The Tenth Kingdom.'

I never read books- just magizines. I don't exactly read many magizines, either- I hate reading. :|

im reading the first book of harry potter.i am planning to read all of them before school starts.i have alal the harry potter books 1-7.yup 7 books.lol :D

I have read A LOT. I made myself a summer list and I have read all of them plus a few more. I read 8 Shakespeare plays (hence the signature!) and my favorite book that I read his summer is 'The Tenth Kingdom.'
mine as well! :wacko:

I especially love the movie for it, though, but the book is amazing... based on the original script.

sorry for digressing, I just adore the tenth kingdom

and the sight.

I read...a lot. SO far I finished Harry Potter (the seventh) and three books from the young wizard's series from Diane Duane ( the last three, and they're pretty thick)

If I read any book in the summer, usually its a Harry Potter book, or none at all... I'm not a big reader. I'd rather be skateboarding.

i have finished over ten books and 5 manga this summer. i want to get to 20 by the end, also, they are highschool leveled books. i'm a good reader (maybe from reading so much)

Quite a bit.

Since the start of the Summer (or June), I have read:

* Crónicas de la Torre 1, 2, 3 and 4 (by laura Gallego)

* The Catcher in the Rye (Salinger)

* A Blindman in Seville (Robert Wilson)

* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

* Reread The Secrets of Adolphus Tips, but doesn't count

* El Ocho (can't remember author)

* Comics books #1 of Gantz and MPD Saiko, but they probably don't count either

* Many non-fiction books on maths and enigmas (5 to be concrete); others about evolution and such (Dragones del Edén); and a couple others on how to animate

* I know there are two other books I read... But I cannot recall their titles right now

Next one up to be read is 'ELDEST', follow-up of Eragon.

Latest posts

Back