ttyl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babygotchi

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, do any of you guys read the ttyl series? I've only readttfn. But i have ttyl. But I need to finish my other book first.

I started reading it, it was, good. ;) I couldnt finish reading it because I borrowed it from my friend. :mimitchi:

yep i read all the 3 books. i really enjoyed them. i am waiting for laruen myracle to make the next book. i am gettina a little unpatient though :angry:

What are they about?They sound cool.
It's about 3 bffl's in highschool.

But it's all in IM.

It's awesome.

They go through life through up's and down's.

The tell secrets.

They have love life.

I picked one up at the book store to browse through once. I may check it out at the library if I ever get around to going though.

my step sis had to read it as a summer book.... >.>

me on the other hand.. has to read remember me to harold square

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in borders just the other day and i saw that... the concept is pretty cool, but I'd never read it 1) because I am a guy and it seemed aims towards females and 2) I do enough IM reading already. ;) I kind of lol'd at the fact that the IM window has a Mac OS 9 border.

I checked TTYL and TTFN out of the library, and I started reading TTYL, but I didn't finish it, and then I took them back to the library. But maybe I'll check it out again sometime when i'm not busy. XD

~Kuchi~ :huh:

Latest posts

Back