Has a film/cartoon ever made you cry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessy1996

Reaction score
I have! It was a Powerpuff Girls(USA version)episode which the PPG created another girl.But then she came mentally disabled.Then the PPG were caught and pummled by every criminal in Townsville and after the girl that the PPG created punched them she exploded because the girls put fake ingredients(artificial sweetener instead of sugar,twigs and leaves instead of spice and everything the girls enjoyed as 'everything nice').It was soooo sad.

Watch it by clicking here

~Jessica~

Normally i Don't Get Sentimental over Television/Films. But I cried when Watching Naruto. The Episodes where Haku died and Zabuza-kun died.

Nope. Never. I was kinda sad/teary-eyed watching some House episodes. Some are sad! They are:

- Acceptance

- Euphoria Part 2 (Part one I laughed at, a police officer got shot and he was laughing xD)

- Human Error (Not Chase! You can't fire Chase! You can't let Cameron quit either!)

- Histories

EDIT: Cursed is sad, too :( Poor Chase...his father walked out on him when he was 15

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally have a stiff upper lip with movies like Sisterhood of the traveling Pants(hated that movie)But one time I went over to my neighbor's house to babysit their daughter and she was watching Rugrats Snow White thing and that made me cry!(I like Nickelodeon and Disney,I'm immature when it comes to tv)

Latest posts

Back