Gaia Online

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi93

Reaction score
Does anybody here go on Gaia Online? If so, what's your Username?

Mine is BF Renaissance Kagome.

If you haven't heard of Gaia, just go here and view the website a little and decide for yourself if you would like to join. =D

You need to be 13 years of age or older to join, though...

It's a forum like TamaTalk, but people there generally don't give a crud what you find offensive. TamaTalk is basically the 'sheltered house' and Gaia Online is 'the real world', which is cruel and unforgiving. Also keep an eye out for Channers and steer clear of the Chatterbox. Your sanity will thank you for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, I have a Gaia account~! ;D

My avvie's name is "Tanaie"Click here to view it.

I don't really have that much stuff, since I stopped playing it for about 3 weeks. But one of my friends got me back into it. It's a pretty fun site! But I highly don't recommend it to

any young kids (Under 13). Since there are a lot of pervs on it. lol

Just steer clear of though's idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have an account, but I don't bother with it anymore. The place just doesn't hold my interest.

Yaecia - I joined when I wasn't even thirteen. But I'm thirteen now. Soon to be fourteen.

tamalight - I couldn't find you. :?

Anime girl - I sent you a Friend Request. =D

pyonchit - Why not? They are currently creating a Battle System(MMO). They haven't said the date it will be released though. I can't wait for it! ^^

I'm comfortable in both Tamatalk and Deviantart. With gaia, it's not a community to me.

I have met the artist who did a lot of the art for Gaia at Fanime 07, though.

I dont have a registered account at the moment, But i should within 10 minutes. (i'm doing that Now)

Yaecia - I joined when I wasn't even thirteen. But I'm thirteen now. Soon to be fourteen.tamalight - I couldn't find you. :?

Anime girl - I sent you a Friend Request. =D

pyonchit - Why not? They are currently creating a Battle System(MMO). They haven't said the date it will be released though. I can't wait for it! ^^
I'll send you a friend request then.

On Gaia Online My name is: Crystalchi

Its a cool site. I've been a member for 1 or 2 years.

I just Joined Gaia Last Night....or Very Early This morning (2:45 am...xD) o_O. Depends on other peoples Time Zones lol

I am Life_cannot_Find_Me on Gaia ,Currently With No Friends yet. xD

I have sent a Friend Request to all (or most) of you. ^_^

@ pyonchit - Ah, I understand. =)

cakexgotchi_x3 - Maybe it's because you weren't as active as you were before, therefor people didn't really know you/see you around the threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back