High scores

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mettcalf! Your aproud owner of 6 know! Don't forget Brookyn (Brook)! :mimitchi: :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

They might be hackers. They may get banned. Heart,a Webkniz Pug,had a very high score on Cash Cow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mettcalf! Your aproud owner of 6 know! Don't forget Brookyn (Brook)! :p   :lol:   ;)   :ph34r:   :ph34r:
What r u talking about!? metcalf is spelled wrong. i think you of all ppl would know!

Please dont SPAM. Stay on Topic.

1000000 is a high score! I don't think so!

Not all high scores are fake I watched a friend play color storm and there score is only 200 points away from the hihgest score, I do believe picnics score is impossible same with bounce and burst.

I think they might be fake. Try as I might, I can't get anywhere near the high scores. It's impossible!

Hackers could achieve those high scores, but we can't.

One Time The BullzEye Game (I forget the Actual Name)Had A High Score Of 800 so i decided To Beat It and I got 907.Then an hour later when they updated the scores the High Score was only 915. :unsure:

Yep. I think they're mostly the work of hackers. I think that the Wacky Zingos highscore is impossible to beat. Why? Well, any normal person is only able to get a little over 600 on that thing each time. And 600 times five is 30,00, not 36,000.

I remember when I first joined webkinz (August 2005), the site wasn't very good. And I remember realizing how close I was to a highscore, and that I might be able to beat it. Now it's impossible to beat them, unless you're a hacker. They're ruining the game for the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back