v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
My mom was looking though this Toys "R" Us catalog,(well, not so catalog, just a little 2 page thing) and said, "Hey look! v4.5!" So I came over, and she was right. It had a picture of a v4.5 and said "Get It Here First!" I costs $14.99 in the us, which is how much others cost. Online, the toy ID is 655365.

mametchi :lol:

Hey, that's great news! 14.99 is a great price. So, are you going to end up buying it? :lol:

I just ordered a V4.5 from there on July 30th and it came on August 4th! That's where I get my tamagotchis. Order yours at Toys R Us.

I got mine on birthday, which was July 13th, didn't activate it till....maybe, the 1st of this month. Yeah, thay are really fun and I'm saving up again for the computer/web pack thing that is listed on the toys r' us site. Then I get another tama that you can only get by buying that. Global tama shell, yeah. :huh:

Hey, that's great news! 14.99 is a great price. So, are you going to end up buying it? :huh:
I think 14.99 is for JUST the tama. We went there today, and saw it. It only had 1 PC pack there! And no seprate!!! I wanted it, and I told my dad that, he said sure. But I didn't know what my mom would say, so I told him I don't want to since my mom wouldn't have checked it yet. But I'm still sad. :(

mametchi ;)

Yes, I am very excited to hear that, and that is a reasonable price! I hope I can get one... ^_^

I asked my dad to ask my mom, and they got so mad at me. They yelled at me saying tamagotchis are evil (yes, that's horrible news!) and said that during school, I'll have to take the batteries out and not play with them until some break. :ichigotchi: (as in, a break for school, a break in school)

mametchi :D

p.s. Hey! I SAW it in toys r us! It was a PC pack, and it was the "world" design. I'll buy it when I grow up and stop living with my parents. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I have 3. the globe one (with the pc pack) and the lava one, and the red butterflies. I got mine for 14.92! lol they are all on the 2nd generation, and one of mine is 5 years old and almost on the 3rd generation :( [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[[SIZE=14pt]FONT=Impact]My Tamagotchi is 5 yrs old but the matchmaker hasnt come yet if she does when will she come?PLEASE HELP ME :huh: :huh: :) :) :) [/font][/SIZE]Help me!

yup I know about them.I have two!!And one of them came with the PC pack!! :) :D :D :D

--------------------

()--()

( *_*)

( V V)

(0) (0)

My bunny

DONT TOUCH HER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back