Will They make another movie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...

I just needed to see if any of u want to know if there is going to be a Princess Diaries 3?????

I am a really big fan of these movies and the 2nd one left me with a really bigQuestion! 1.) is Mea Going to get married to Nick??

Plez post ur thoughts here and make sure that they are kind well-thought- out ones not just dumb ones

* if u like this post plez reply to me

* if u DONT like this post plez also reply to me telling me why so i can make my posts better!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not, and if there is a Princess Diaries 3 it will be without Anne Hatheway, Disney terminated their contract with her after she got nekkid in a few movies.

no because she now is queen, and they would have to make a queen diaries lol i wish they would ♥♥♥

I personally think that all the Princess Diaries movies are simply horrible and not related to the series at all!

Not that I even LIKE the actual book series. The author, Meg Cabot, has like 30 of them out. She really needs to to end them.

It would be pointless because she's the queen now. What are they going to call it? The Queen Diaries? I dont think so.

Latest posts

Back