i rescued a furby from a trift store

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakinggold

Reaction score
iwas at the thrift stoe yester day when i saw aworking 1999 furby in the stuff animale ben so i bought and took it home

....how is this "rescuing" a Furby? :( anyone could of bought it, so beacuse you bouth it, its "Rescuing"?

Good For You That You Bought A Furby, Have Fun With It.

Just Make Sure Its Not Possessed (Joking...)

lol or are you joking because the eue faallow you wround the room its name is may-may loo-loo

Dont listen to everyone else, finding one from that year is rare these days, good for you.

What color is it?

oh that's so sweet of you to rescue a furby like that ! Im obsessed with tamas and furbies so if yuo guys have any thing in common with me, please PM me! Oh and don't listen to what the others say. They're probably just jealous they haven't saved a furby from sufficating from being at the bottom of a box.

Furbies rock! Guys, don't be so rude! I don't think you should crush someone who is feeling good at the moment! How immature!

Congrats, you found a gorilla furby! Good on you for rescuing a poor furby. Tamakiddy, here's a little message for you: Calling us FAKE, wont make you REAL, calling us DUMB wont make you SMART, calling us POOR wont make you RICH so why bother?

no kidding and i got another furby, this one is a limited edition royal furby in perfect ordernow thats rare than a gorilla furby in my opinoin

omg omg omg i got a first generation all black furby with green eye and white feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back