Heartbeat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~»tamagirl101«~

Reaction score
Okay well if you turn your v1, v2, or v3 around and hold it up to your ear, you can hear a quiet beep, like a heartbeat. But there isn't one in a v4.

1. What is this beeping for?

2. Why isn't there one in a v4?

I have 2 V2s and I also hear the beeping at night and my v4 and v4.5 never beeped. I think its just because its an older version. :p B) B)

I think that it helps to count the seconds to keep the time, and just like cowgirl10, I think you can't hear it on v4 because of the newer version.

:angry: greenalmonds :angry:

I think they diddnt put the heartbeat on the V4 to save battary power... I thought it was just my hearing going a bit because of those rareinstanses where i listen to my music a bit too loud... but scince others couldn`t hear it on the V4 also i guess that`s it. *can still hear them on my V3`s and V1*

Okay well if you turn your v1, v2, or v3 around and hold it up to your ear, you can hear a quiet beep, like a heartbeat. But there isn't one in a v4.
1. What is this beeping for?

2. Why isn't there one in a v4?
Ya, the beeping is a heartbeat! (Learn how I learned the hard way later, when I post a link) It's not on v4 to save batteries!

mametchi :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back