The way Webkinz changed my life! :o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Ok so ever since I watched *shudders* half of The Ring I have been uncomfertable in my bed alone. I usually can either fall asleep with the sound of my mice doing stuff or my cat on my stomach or just sleeping in my moms bed (no comments please) or if somebody else that is either family or friend is in the same room.

Well last night I slept in my room with my Webkinz, and was hugging it when I fell asleep. I fell asleep in like 2 minutes (that is short for me) and I slept ALL THROUGH the night. Cuz usually when I am on my own, I will wake up at like 2 am.

That happens to me sometimes. I was laying on the couch cuse i couldent sleep and heard a loud (and i mean really loud) BANG! And it scared the heck out of me, the couch was only 10 feet away from the door. I went to my bed and had nightmares all that night. Ever since I thought there was something in my room, it scared me. They way i get over this, is looking forward going to bed, beacause i have my mind on something else. Well we went to Gettysburg for a field trip and in a gift shop, i picked up a webkinz. I hugged it on the 5 hour Drive BAck To Pittsburgh (where i live) and my friend sitting with me had one too. It was like 11 at night. I love my lil Banana!

And BTW i have like 200 stuffies! woot!

Another BTW, I watched the entire ring series.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you sleep at night?! I can barely watch half of it. Like I am fine during the day but during the night not really. Yeah I have probably 100 stuffed animals. Most of them I bought or I won at contests or birthdays/christmas.

how do you sleep at night?! I can barely watch half of it. Like I am fine during the day but during the night not really. Yeah I have probably 100 stuffed animals. Most of them I bought or I won at contests or birthdays/christmas.
I usually get them from claw games (like the grab thing) The ring didnt scare me, ever since that loud bang that shoock the door it scared me. Well i just think of something im doing tomarrow. If im going shopping, i think about what do get. Its easy, it gets my mind off of things

That's good. My Webbie's sit by me when I sleep.

It hasn't found me a freind yet. GoPets got me three new friends, Animal Crossing got me a new friend in rel life (for that year), and Nick.com found me a really great buddy. But I haven't talked with her in years. My neighbor almost stole her too. Grrr.

Yeah, I take my webkinz with me when I can't take Tigger.

FYI: Tigger is the stuffed animal I've had since the day I was born. Stuffed toys rock!

my mom made me get rid of them she said:"you dont have enough room for them all. you must sell them." i kept all my webkinz cause i also sleep with them. -_- :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back