Who thinks the rumor should be stopped

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
I certainly think the rumor should be stopped. I've got 4 reasons so far why it wouldn't be true.

1.Because Ms.Birdy and Dr.Quack are there to help pets, not hurt them.

2.The webkinz site is very secure, because some little kids play on there.

3.It doesn't make sense that Ms.Birdy or Dr.Quack would ever shoot a pet.

4. It's way too crazy to be true.

Do you want to stop the rumor?

These rumors are not to be told. It could grow from a little rumor into a gigantic one. ;) Ms.Birdy and Dr. Quack wouldn't do these things of what we were told.

I agree!!![SIZE=21pt]THE WEBKINZ RUMOR ISN'T TRUE!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE GANZ WOULD HAVE MADE THE SITE 13 AND UP FOR BLOOD AND GUNS!!!!!!!!! I THINK THIS IS THE STUPIDEST AND MOST ANNOYING RUMOR I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!! I'M SICK OF THIS RUMOR!! STOP IT!!!![/SIZE]

(sorry for it being so big. Guides, you can go ahead and make it smaller if you'd like.)

Last edited by a moderator:
IT HAPPENED! AHH! SAVE THE INNOCENT CHILDREN! Jk. its still true though!

Yeah it SHOULD BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ANNOYING AND SICK AND WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT K??????????

Nobody should believe that rumor! It's not true! And I don't count youtube stuff as evidence! When people here go back to school, be sure to help lend a hand by teaching others why the rumor isn't true.

I know the rumors aren't true. If you have prook from other than that sick youtube video I might, I said MIGHT believe. :marumimitchi:
Stupid YouTube. All they did was show a video on their pet's adoiption and said "That thing in Miss Birdy's hair is a knife! She'll climb through your window and kill you Webkinz!"

Well guess what?

1. The only window I have is in my cat's room.

2. I'm never in my cat's room.

i hav no windows at all. and i watched all the youtube videos you should see the rocket one. the other one includes blood squirting on a computer screen. oooohhhh it makes me so MAD.

FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO AGREES!

Guess what someone said at Camp?

Them: No one should buy an Alley Cat

me:why?

Them:Beacuse Miss Birdy and Arte can climb through it easily and kill you

Me:Idiots.

COME ON! I have an Alley cat! Their so cute I wanted the window! Its soo stupid!

Ive only heard one Rumour that sounded cool and real: You can only have 50 webkinz per account (Max) and When you run out of room space, you get an upstairs.

I heart that one from my friend. its sounds very real, and it may be false, but It sdoesnt sound gory or anything. Very safe, and you dont get a one stor house XD :)

I hadn't heard about Arte doing it! Yeesh, this rumor's getting outta control. I'm writing to GANZ.

If you want to stop the rumour, please don't make topics about it!

All you need do is just change your signature message to include a note with a link to the Webkinz site - where they have told everyone that the rumor is not true... :)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back