Furbies are...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Tama

Reaction score
Okay, so when I was in kindergarden, I'd go to this one lady's house to get my hair cut. She'd let me play with her too-old-for-furbies kids's furbies. There were 3 of them, bright blue, grassy green, and orange. I loved playing with them and always looked forward to my haircuts. But this year, I was playing with some kid's Furby, and it wouldn't cooperate, and it kept saying "me no like" when I'd play with my tamas. Is that:

A.cute

B.creepy

C.annoying

Is it a 2005 furby if so it's most likely to say that if it gets ignored. Furbies of all kinds really don't know what there saying.I have three 2005 furbies named doo noo-loo and nee-tye! ;)

i am CREEPED out by Furbies... LOL.. it said me no like when you played with your tama?!

'

ROLF xDDDDDDDD

jelousy issues XD

listen guys furbies are like little babies they don't know what they're sayin

Those talking furbies scare me. I can't believe how many people are sooo creeped out by them. It's wierd how a product can creep out sooo many people. But I agree with tamachick1200 for your question.

Yes, it really said "Me no like!" when I played with my tamas. Well, it is interesting that it creeps so many people out.

But, it's natural. Furbies are creepy.

Those talking furbies scare me. I can't believe how many people are sooo creeped out by them. It's wierd how a product can creep out sooo many people. But I agree with tamachick1200 for your question.
thank u someone actually agrees with me! :( :(

About 6 years ago my family buried some belongings and papers with our favorite things written on them. I put in my Baby Furby.

Around a week and a half ago, we dug it up, and the baby furby is sooo cute! x3

But it keeps saying things like 'Me Scared!!'

About 6 years ago my family buried some belongings and papers with our favorite things written on them. I put in my Baby Furby.Around a week and a half ago, we dug it up, and the baby furby is sooo cute! x3

But it keeps saying things like 'Me Scared!!'
ok first off, that is really cute and id be scared too if someone buried me for 6 years...

anyways, i find furbies anoying and creepy.

annoying when youre trying to do something and all they do is talk.

Creepy when late at nite you wake up and here this thing talking... i almost threw my old one out of my cousins 2nd story window because of it (i was spending some time over at her house and brought my toys and stuff along)

she had one of those really soft glow things and i put my furby right above it.... it could kind of be compared to when people are telling scary stories with a flashlight.

it woke me up at 2 in the morning (not a good time for me anyways) saying things and we had just watched halloween h2o or sumthing that nite so i was kinda freaked out

my friends agree with me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back