Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
I haven't read it yet, but my best friend has it. I'm gonna borrow it soon. Did anyone else think it was good?

I read it the day it came out. It is by far the best book out of them all. I can't wait to see how they make the movie.

I would totally recommend reading it. I would give it - ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I loved it!!!!!!! I finished it in two days. and I'm only in fifth grade

It was fantabulas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=7pt]Woah! o.o That book is huge. My friend read it in a day. o_O[/SIZE]

I'd probably take a month xD

Finished it the day it came out, and didn't even have to stay up late. It was amazing. The best by far.

I can never seem to read Harry Potter books....I try, and I fail. I tried reading the first one, and after three chaoters I read no more. Never picked the book up again. After seeing the movie for the fifth book, I tried reading it. But....again, I got through teh first couple chapters and that was it. I have n patience to read Harry Potter books. Il ove the movies, but not the books.

So....buying the seventh book would probably be a waste.

~TGD

I can never seem to read Harry Potter books....I try, and I fail. I tried reading the first one, and after three chaoters I read no more. Never picked the book up again. After seeing the movie for the fifth book, I tried reading it. But....again, I got through teh first couple chapters and that was it. I have n patience to read Harry Potter books. Il ove the movies, but not the books.
So....buying the seventh book would probably be a waste.

~TGD
I'll do exactly the same. So, that sums it up.

Broken~Wings

Latest posts

Back