Version 4.5 Favorite Foods.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenarini

Reaction score
I have been doing some and experiments.... and have found out what Tsubutchi likes.

Milk.

It's pretty obvious, i know. Anyways, we should make a list of the favorite foods! As long as everyone else is willing to spend a little Gotchi Points and experiment like I did, it should be easy.

BTW, Tsubutchi is the baby. See why it was so obvious? :unsure:

Good Luck for whoever wants to participate!

~serenarini~ :unsure:

Hi guys, so far I have found that Hitodetchi likes pears and hates bananas. Kuribotchi likes frenchfries and hates corndogs, and Kugakutchi likes muffins and hates drumsticks.

Let me know if this helps or you have any others. Thanks! ;)

Ura Young Mametchi and Ura Mametchi both loves banana but they both hates omelet, Shitekitchi hates corn, Tenpatchi loves cheesecake. Hope this will help out the charachers food chart. :blink:

Everybody likes Steak(password needed)

Tsubutchi likes milk and hates fish

Otokitchi likes french fries and hates Muffin.

Ojitchi likes french fries and hates ???

Kuchipatchi likes Corn and hates ???

Mametchi likes Omelet and hates ???

Gozarutchi likes Hot Dog and hates Cheesecake

That's all I know.I hope I was a help to you!

...How can you tell if they like it or not? So far, both my V4.5 just eat it no matter what.
[SIZE=8pt]you can tell when your tama hates a certain food when it eats it and then makes a mad face and gets angry. when it likes the food, it will make a happy face and dance around.[/SIZE]

horoyotchi likes juice

pyonkotchi hates milk

tg07

ps to who made this, cant remember now

im sorry didnt see that some1 made this

already and went ahead and made my own!

my apologies!!!

Latest posts

Back