To:Bandai From: ~Tama_Princess

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tama_princess~

Reaction score
Hello Bandia if your Reading this! I have a new and bright idea for you guys to add to a Future Tama.......CHAT! I think this is a GREAT idea because..... its a great way to chat with your friends: EXAMPLE: you know how when you first get a tama and you have to give it a name well.. you can chat like that like your doing a name just ur interacting with your friends! Heres How it Works : Once you already contected with a friend.... you can chat with them.. when you go to your friends list and punch the middle button you see there Stats and stuff... well to add to that you can add options Friend Stats and Chat. So you Make your option chat the it will beep and the attention icon will highlight telling the other owner(your friend) to see whats wrong! It will say Chat with ( your tamagotchis name) YES or NO if they choose yes.. the beep and highlighted icon will atomaticlly go to the other owner Tamagotchi and the owner will check.. (the owner who asked the other owner first) Then it will say connecting as if you were actually contecting and then they can start chatting when the don't want to chat they can EXIT. Lets say your Friend ( there tamagotchis name) Says ''Hi'' and you wanna respond you just start punching in the first button to see what letter you want and press the middle for space or middle 2 times and it sends! the screen will look like TamaChat! Exept smaller. If in the begining the owner said No it will do the same beep and highlighted icon and it will say (the owners tamagotchis name) Has said no to Chat! Thank you for your Time Bandai if your reading this this is the only way i could get it out :)

Thanks again,

~tama_princes~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats a great idea!...Though Im not Bandai or part of its company :3

And heres an addition to it I made: when youre typing the message, itll be like how you type in your tamas name, so itll be more fast.I hope one day thisll really come true.Id love the idea! :D

I think it would be way too much work. I mean, if you're connecting with somebody, just talk to them verbally. I mean, they're only 2 feet away from you. Texting isn't really necessary.

I agree with GotchiGirl96. It's a great idea, but when you think about it logically, the person is only 2 feet away or closer and it is just more work on Bandai. If Bandai wouldn't mind doing it, then it would be great if they could, but I think it is just too much work. :ichigotchi:

i also agree with GotchiGirl96.....

it would be fun for the first day or two, but if you want to write a sentence on the tama, it would take forever!! and btw, the screens of tamagotchi won't fit too much words anyway... :angry:

I don't think Texting is necessary too. But microphones will work, but hey, microphones will take long to make too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I think chatting is a cool idea! Because, my cousin and I both had a DS, we pictochatted! We were at least 2 feat away from each other! I thought without pictochat, I might die! We could talk to each other! So I want to know why they made Pictochat! Anyways, cool idea, ~tama princess~!

I have always wanted to chat on your tama it would be so so cool and you can be at your house and someone else at there house then you can chat cool!!!!!! :(

ohhh... they could be like walkie-talkie's\!!! but then again, they'd have to make bigger tama's....

i like that idea...bigger tamas....

If you did that i think they should make a portable key board without numbers, arrowkeys,f-buttons, and all that good stuff. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back