Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamfan1994771

Reaction score
when my urakuchipatchi turned 4 i went to get him a job i got him the banker/point one and now one day after i'm really bored if u have a boring job post it....i just can't help but wonder if i can switch

I got offered 5 absolutely boring jobs today, so I just took the travel guide, didn't get accepted, then tried for the amusement park and got it.

Yes, you can switch, a couple of days after you might get another [ ! ] mail allowing you to switch jobs.

i was happy with hair dresser at first but sadly like you said it does get slightly boring!! i then got another [!] mail but no one turned up so i had to stick with my boring job as a hairdresser!!!!

I got offered 5 absolutely boring jobs today, so I just took the travel guide, didn't get accepted, then tried for the amusement park and got it.
Yes, you can switch, a couple of days after you might get another [ ! ] mail allowing you to switch jobs.
They just get a little boring :mametchi: .

mametchi :mametchi:

HELPFUL HINT: To get more DIFFERENT jobs, try different games! It will make your jobs different, so it's less boring-and more exciting!

It absolutely does get boring after a while, but really, what are you supposed to do about it. Just go to your job enough so that you get a good paycheck the next day, and enjoy the other features your Tamagotchi has to offer. That's all I can think of. Oh, and next generation, try to get a different job that you haven't gotten yet.

It does get boring after awhile. Luckily, you get more job offers like in real life. After a few days you should get a [!] message with a second job offer. You might even get a third one, I'm not sure though.

It's good to keep instructions handy for when you need them, even if it is one the computor. I didn't know how to play the game with the job I got. It was confusing. Most games are easy to figer out anyways (if only I could find out how to play bump)

hi

u know how u guys are talkin about how boring tamas are,

well my is so boring because it wont evolve, do u guys have any answers :rolleyes:

hi u know how u guys are talkin about how boring tamas are,

well my is so boring because it wont evolve, do u guys have any answers :lol:
by it wont evolve what do u mean? if its from a teen to an adult or and adult into an oldie it might take awile and if its from a chiled to a teeen or a baby to a child and it takes longer that two days u might wanna reset. but besides that learn to love ur tamaevolved or not spend time trying to figure out its unique personality and that will help u bond ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the V4 and V4.5 Job games boring. I really don't bother to work at the job or getting the paycheck. I can make much more money playing the claw machine in the Tama arcade.

I find the V4 and V4.5 Job games boring. I really don't bother to work at the job or getting the paycheck. I can make much more money playing the claw machine in the Tama arcade.
I agree with you. Some are really frustrating too.

HI

If you want a new job never go to your

job again and you will be offerd a new

job in your next important messge.

Jessica Jaydah

That may be true, but remember that doing well at your job raises your stats! It all depends on your preference; do what you want to do. :furawatchi:

well the fire job went on a bit, but i haven't had all of the jobs, and i have a different one each time. they are fun, but the cafe worker is boring and the bank job is a tiny bit boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back