should they bring back v1 and v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i think bandi should bring back v1 and v2s because some people like me were'nt alive for it does anyone agree or disagree?

I agree with you. I do have a v1 and v2, but they should deffinetly bring them back. People like you should be able to enjoy them. (even though I think the newer versions are much better!) <_<

I think so. I have both but my V1 is destroied and my V2 broke somehow and I want to get them back without going on Ebay. But and ~>>tamagirl101<<~ said the newer versions are better. Maybe they could bring back some of the things like the V1 games in the newest veresion?

They are still here, virtually. In our hearts, though. :mametchi: Maybe stores just needed room for the new Tamagotchi Version 4, and the new Version 4.5.

I agree, 100%.

I think they should bring back the V1 games. Jump and Dance, I would like to see them on a new Tama. Plus I'm trying to collect every version of Tamagotchi, and I want a V2 without the eBay "discontinued" prices.

I think they should! I was stuck right into my V2 then it broke.....Then I got two V3s so I liked them but when I got V4 I kind of went off them, I really want another V2 -_-

I definitely agree. It brings more option. You see, some people might not have the time or reflexes to properly care for the new Tamagotchi. Tamagotchi Connexion versions 1 and 2 aren't too hard, even at the baby stage.

Actually, they are only like 3 years old.... Why would Bandai feel the need to bring back an item that is not really that old when there is an updated vesiion of it available now? If you were talking about P1 and P2, than I clearly see your point, as those are over 10 years old. :ichigotchi:

I dont really think they should bring them back. V1 and V2 were not as fun. You didnt earn money, so you didnt have shops, there was only 1 snack and 1 meal. It just wasnt as good. Bandai has had so much success making v3 and v4. I can't wait for v5.

I still remember when I bought my first tama, a V2 in TESCO, and I want them back! (I got 6 V2s by the way)

I dont really think they should bring them back. V1 and V2 were not as fun. You didnt earn money, so you didnt have shops, there was only 1 snack and 1 meal. It just wasnt as good. Bandai has had so much success making v3 and v4. I can't wait for v5.
Actually the V2 did have a shop. :D

I would like to see them around more although the newer versions have more features. I have both but I still think they need to let others enjoy the older versions.

I just bought a V1 and V2 on ebay brand new. So these were my first time to experience them. They are very nice, but not being able to shop in V1 is kinda disappointing. I feel that the v4's really got into alot more choices in actions like school, jobs etc. and it is for the better. It seems to keep you even more involved...like mix it up a bit. (The Mail) I do believe each version has its own charm and they are all worth experiencing.

I know it is frustrating trying to find them for sale. I searched and waited for a long time till I found the V1 and V2. (For once I got lucky.)

One thing I want to mention about the V1 that I found adorable was when your Tama is a baby ..you feed it and it is a baby bottle for meal and snack...talk about cute. I wish the newer versions would have kept that cute feature. (That is just one of the reasons you should try it.)

im sorry i dont think they should bring them back even though u can remember all the fun u had with them B) if u tryed to play with the old ones again u would realize...they r not much fun compared to the new :p no shops, only two games, little choice of carecters,

no computer conection, no king, and no collectebale suviniers :D i think they should just keep making more

I think so. I have both but my V1 is destroied and my V2 broke somehow and I want to get them back without going on Ebay. But and ~>>tamagirl101<<~ said the newer versions are better. Maybe they could bring back some of the things like the V1 games in the newest veresion?
they wouldnt be able to do that because they havnt takin any thing awy from the old versions that they could bring back, only added stuff to the old :D

I think it would be awesome if they brought back old Tama's. This may sound weird but if you compare the V1 and V4, I personally couldn't believe how advanced the V4 is, but love the V1 because of how not-advanced it is. :p Simple technology... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back