should you be able to adopt a tama on your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think you should be able to adopt a tama that you have picked because my friend has destroyed tamas because he did not get what he wanted so those kind of people should be able to pick.

If a person was really desperate to get the tama they wanted, they could always...debug their tama, right?

Personally I believe not knowing what tama you'll get is half the fun of it.

I agree with you 150% ~sunflower.

You can always debug your Tama to choose any one you want and part of the exciting nature of the Tamagotchi is being surprised by the character your Tamagotchi will become.

Well....Honestly, I hope the people who are so crule to virtual pets never have physical pets....all pets virtual or physical have thier own personailtys. And every one here has a good point. Go de-bug it. But go to the doc, sensless destruction is a point to wonder about.

mainly my feelings are,

Thats the way to cookie crumbles, dont like it, get out of the kitchen

Really you can just debug it if you want to be able to choose a character. I don't like debugging however because the fun of a tamagotchi is waiting to see what your care got you.

yeah the fun of a tamagotchi is the wonder of what you´ll get

(although somtimes i get mad when i cant get one i want but i get over it)

imagine having a mametchi or a kupatchi!

Well....Honestly, I hope the people who are so crule to virtual pets never have physical pets....all pets virtual or physical have thier own personailtys. And every one here has a good point. Go de-bug it. But go to the doc, sensless destruction is a point to wonder about.
mainly my feelings are,

Thats the way to cookie crumbles, dont like it, get out of the kitchen
U r so right! i agree that u sould love and respect a vertual pet just as much as you would a live one( TO ME THE ONLY DIFRENCE IS THAT U CAN PET A LIVE ONE) ;)

You could always debug your tama. I would never do that though. Theres the risk of breaking your tama, and it takes the fun out of finding out what character you get. I was going to do it one time to get Mimitchi, but then I relised that and that my tama might break.

I think that a virtual pet isn't as fun as a real one. You can play games and watch tamagotchis evolve but has it ever actually got up and swam with you or run around and make noises other than beeping? I think real ones are better. I also think debugging is the best way but be careful t doesn't allways turn out right. :( :p :( :unsure: :lol: :eek: :)

If a person was really desperate to get the tama they wanted, they could always...debug their tama, right?
Personally I believe not knowing what tama you'll get is half the fun of it.
AGREED.

Sometimes I'm like, "Aw man, I didn't want another Mametchi" or something, as I get them a lot, LOL, but at the same time I like the surprise of it.

Yeah, that sounds like a really good idea. :( Like you could go to the Connection Icon and choose ADOPT and adopt the other person's Tama if they didn't want it anymore.

-DDDTrooper

I hate debugging my tama. u wont be able to enter your passwords or able o go to tama town. And it's kinda exciting to think what tama u gonna get. :D :rolleyes: :eek: :unsure: <_< :unsure: But its your tamagotchi so u can do wat u like :mimitchi: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
why, i found out that debugging isnt fun after all.After you take it apart the dot on top [of v4] jiggles :D :) :wacko: :ph34r:

To be honest, I think that would spoil tamas for me a little bit. As far as I'm concerned, half of the fun is woking to get your favorate character, that's why I don't bother with debuging. :)

:huh: I agree with you people who have virtual pets shouldn't have real ones and if they don't like it how it is just give it to someone else. :D

I agree with sunflower to! the fun of it is waiting for it to evolve without knowing wot u will get :D even if i do always get the same character :(

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back