Posted 16 October 2007 - 01:26 PM
But i think it would be a cool idea!
Hope i helped and have a great tama day!
Posted 16 October 2007 - 03:32 PM
Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:20 PM
But even so, this idea is cool. Maybe there would be 5 tamas and you could choose one of them for a pet, like they'd already be named, and there would be 5 random characters. Like say a Shirobabytchi, Mametchi, Yattatchi, and a Marutchi. The characters would be randomnized.
Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:37 PM
Edited by 657lover657, 17 October 2007 - 06:39 PM.
Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:49 PM
Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:48 AM
Here are step by step instructions on how to debug (I've never done it before, although I know how).
1) Go to the back of your tama and unscrew the big screw
2) Take the back off and the battery out
3) Get a smaller screwdriver and unscrew the four little screws
4) This is where it gets tricky. Do you see the two little semicircles that sit right below the word debug? Good. Now take a dull pencil and rub the semicircles together in a horizontal motion. DO NOT press too hard!!
5) Blow the graphite from the pencil out of the debug circles (Try not to touch them)
6) Fold the back of the tama back over and put the four little screws back in
7) Put the battery back in
8) At this point, it should beep. If it doesn't, you either had the sound off or it didn't work (and may have even damaged your tama). If it has pictures on the screen, it's working (and if it didn't beep, you have the sound off or it's broken). Now put the back on and screw in the big screw
9) Flip through the characters with button A until you find one you want. Then press button B to select.
I hope I helped with anu debugging confusion.
Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:47 PM
but i totaly agree with adopting ur chracters but ..
wouldn't it sorta get a bit boring knowing what character u get all the time?
i think it would be a good idea but maybe it culd be like evry 2nd or 3rd generation?
Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:02 PM
tamas are cute
Posted 29 October 2007 - 12:35 PM
Uh, what left is there 4 me 2 say? that is exactly it.
If a person was really desperate to get the tama they wanted, they could always...debug their tama, right?
Personally I believe not knowing what tama you'll get is half the fun of it.
Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:18 PM
personally i think its more fun to guess what tama your gonna get
egzactly what mq said
Posted 29 October 2007 - 08:15 PM
Becuase it would get boring having to pick each stage of which you want it to be.
I find it awesome when you don't do anything relax and play with your tamgotchi its tripple the fun of having to pick what your tamagotchi is going to be for each stage or just the adult stage. you might not think so, but its really cool to see what its going to be don't you?
Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:00 AM
Posted 04 November 2007 - 09:03 AM
Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:46 PM
Debugging is when u get to pick any chareter u want.But DONT do it.you can permanatley break your tama.
what is debug?
Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:03 AM
Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:45 PM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:06 AM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:59 PM
I think that if your gonna kill the Tamagotchi just because it's not the kind you want you shouldn't have one.
Please do not bump topics that are more than 3 months old (the last post was made in December 2007), as per the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping. Thanks!