wats this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milly4

Reaction score
When i was in my local shop i seen someting that looked like a tama and it was called a cyber pet.Next day,i went back 2 the shop and bought 1.It died every nite but u could pick wat pet u wanted. all my friends had 1 but they thought tama was better.I TINK IT WAS A RIPOFF AND ADVISE NO ONE 2 BYE IT!!!

I would say it is one of the cheap knock off tamagotchis. Try to steer away from Virtual Pets that are not by BanDai. Although, Nano Pets are nice :wacko:

I don't like Nano Pets. I'm a bit out of touch with the whole virtul pets world at the moment. Bandai isn't the only company that make them (virtual pets). I've heard something about "Sea Monkeys".

JC

When i was in my local shop i seen someting that looked like a tama and it was called a cyber pet.Next day,i went back 2 the shop and bought 1.It died every nite but u could pick wat pet u wanted. all my friends had 1 but they thought tama was better.I TINK IT WAS A RIPOFF AND ADVISE NO ONE 2 BYE IT!!!
yep :lol: B) :p B)

I have Sea-Monkeys. The're not Virtual Pets. The're resal Pets. Little Tiny Brine Shrimp, well a mix of Brine Shrimp.

I don't like Nano Pets. I'm a bit out of touch with the whole virtul pets world at the moment. Bandai isn't the only company that make them (virtual pets). I've heard something about "Sea Monkeys".JC
*Nods* I think that sea monkeys are kool

Though I still love tamagotchis :D

:) there are other decent pets out there that aren't made by Bandai. Giga pets are nice as well as many other types of odd pets. Tamenagerie is a nice site that features all kinds of pets from tamagotchis to nanos to gigas as well as a LOAD of odd little pets....most of which are cute and nice to run. I should know I have a huge collection of virtual pets well over a hundred and a lot of them are these odd little virtual pets, not the one you describe above however...that one should go in the circular file....LOL.... ;)

When tamagotchis were all the rage in the 90's and I was really young my parents got me what I THOUGHT was a Tama for Christmas. It was a little turtle that you played games with and fed. It was like a Tama, but it didn't change. My sister had a fish. After it died, you would get a new one and it would play Happy Birthday. Could anyone tell me what this was? I really want to know and it would mean so much to me.

It was probably a Pocket Turtle or some such pet. There are many things like it, dinosaurs, dogs, cats, penguins etc.

Personally, I have four tamas (2 v1 Connexions, a v2 Connexion and a v2 Connection which my grandparents sent for me from America), but I would like to have a collection of vps. It would be a great experience because there are just so many great ideas out there (like the idea about having weather, and about putting on pyjamas before going to bed, and about going to school). There's a really informative site about virtual pets,

https://www.virtualpet.com/vp/farm/farmk2.htm.

That's only the part about keychain pets, there are also parts about robot pets, computer pets, mobile pets etc. I'd really like to have a go at some of the other virtual pets around, but unfortunatly I live in Aus and my parents won't let me get anymore accept a v3 when/if it comes out.

my parents got me what I THOUGHT was a Tama for Christmas. It was a little turtle that you played games with and fed. It was like a Tama, but it didn't change. My sister had a fish. After it died, you would get a new one and it would play Happy Birthday. Could anyone tell me what this was? I really want to know and it would mean so much to me.
Yeah it was probably a Pocket Turtle, there aren't too many turtle pets. I have over 100 of those odd pets and the Pocket Turtle is the only turtle I can think of :mellow: But the Pocket turtle does change!

Do you remember any thing else about it? The shape, colors, game. what the meters looked like?

If you still have it, that would be great. Seeing a picture would be very helpful.

There are pets that will play Happy Birthday every day at the time you originally set it for. I don't remember there being a turtle version of those though.

sounds like you got ripped off :wub: hopefully you didn't pay too much for it.

i did like the gigapets. they had an alien one that was kinda cool :mellow:

I would say it is one of the cheap knock off tamagotchis. Try to steer away from Virtual Pets that are not by BanDai. Although, Nano Pets are nice B)
Nano pets are actually from Bandai lol B) I have a nano puppy and they are pretty nice.

spypeeps3 B) B)

I have Sea-Monkeys. The're not Virtual Pets. The're resal Pets. Little Tiny Brine Shrimp, well a mix of Brine Shrimp.
cool! i love sea monkeys, i just don't like to keep them! And

nano pets...well. They're sorta...i don't know. wierd?

Coolies! what are they like? I might buy some! are they Cute? I've seen them at Uncle Petes! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back