Which webkinz do you think is ugliest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL of them are cute! (they cheeky cat is a little too cheeky, but the dogs kay.)

Guys, color_kraze hasn't even posted in the topic. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with her. And while I do not agree with what she put in her signature, you have no right to go and be mean to her and SPAM about it.

Guys, color_kraze hasn't even posted in the topic. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with her. And while I do not agree with what she put in her signature, you have no right to go and be mean to her and SPAM about it.
Agreed. I like they cheeky dog but not the cheeky cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
acually i reported the thing she posed and i guess it go taken away,thats what we were talking about it would make no sence at all if we randomly started to say things about someone who never was here but if you wish not to belive she was here than belive it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back