how long?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've done it for 2 years. I'm maak_123 (I don't know where that file went) and jgirly_111.

I buy the little plushie neopets and then make them online. I had so many i needed 2 accounts.

(My brother has about 30, my sister 20, and me, 12. Plus I have a little Mametchi! SOooooo cute!) I made all my neopets and my Mametchi a home!

I don't do neopets.com often.

I joined this year,me and my buddie made a joint acount.
You do know it is against the rules to have joint accounts right?

I joined somewhere near 2005 with an account, but I made the age say it was 1 year old so I couldn't have any Neofriends. That's why it only says I'm 2 months old when you look up my account, Vampireth.

I've been on for around five years now, on different accounts.

Wait, back up for a second!

FIVE years? O.O Wow. Go me. xD

Humm Well, I've been there since 2000 I think. My original account is gone now, so I don't know what happend. Otherwise, my next main account is 2004... I wish I kept my Aisha army though... I miss'em.

I don't have the same account, but I've been on Neopets since 2002 I believe. Back when my fave breed was the Uni and the Peophin.

I don't have the same account, but I've been on Neopets since 2002 I believe. Back when my fave breed was the Uni and the Peophin.
Please note that posting in topics that have been inactive for at least 3 months is considered "bumping." This topic has not been posted in since 2009. Please review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back