MILLSBERRY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a millsberry account once but then it got boring so i quit how do you ever get killed in millsberry

That never happened to me but a similar thing happened to her sister. Apparently, she tried to log in, but it told her that her character had been killed or something...It sounds like a hack to me...

I rarely use Millsberry because it's really boring compared to Clubpenguin and tamatalk and none of the clothes are good. I'm not sure if they can die, I wish mine would.

Paper*Cut, you need to do the things they ask, and play the game.

Anyhow, I love Millsberry! My user is *EDIT* elea630, if you've ever stopped and looked at my profile :D .

I think that it happens after a while. People are like that, right? There hearts get broken, they go hungry, and they don't get exercise, and there heads think silly things that lower their intellegence...not that much, but it lowers grades in schools. It also makes you want to donate less, which then you'd be less civic, and this sounds a lot like me right now!

mametchi :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back