My Webkinz died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
I love my lips died! I got the miss birdy killer glitch! Belive me!

*note: a bit further down, this member has written: "It is a joke when i went on my laptop. Please close this topic! " *

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats A Rumor.I mean Some People Are Below 4 on the Website.Of Course theres nothing like a Ms.Birdy Glitch Its Kinda Impossible.

I love my lips died! I got the miss birdy killer glitch! Belive me!
Show me screen shots of every page of your "My Pets" book thingie.

To do that, press "Print screen" on your keyboard and press edit-paste in Paint and save. Do that on every other page. Then, upload all of them on imageshack or something and post the code thingie.

I can fix the code for you if it doesn't work.

Oh and if you're telling the truth, I'm sorry. And if itr is true, tell your mom and have her write to Ganz complaining.

And maybe, I suggest that, maybe you name your Webkinz differnt names than something like "I Love My Lips". I'm not saying it's a bad name in any way. It may be a good idea to maybe just keep nameing your Webkinz after Tamagotchis. It's just a suggestion but you do not need to do it.

Webkinz dieing can't be true it's just a rumer right

It really happened! Mrs. Birdy came into my room and killed my Gold and white cat with a knife!

When I look in "My Pets",she is gone!

:eek: :D :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back