P1/P2 Tamagotchis:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I like my P2 and I like my V4. I can't decide which one's better. I guess I would have to say the V4 because it has more exciting features. But which do you prefer? Some people like the P1/P2's for simplicity and for being more pet like, but I like the V4 because there are so many new things to do. Please explain what you like better and why.

P2 hands down. I guess its the childhood memories I have of them.

Personally I don't think it's something you can compare. The wide technology gap sort of seperates each one into it's own class. In my mind the P's and V's are each a different toy based on the playability. I guess you could say I'm going the easy way out and favor each generation for it's own unique play type.

~Rosie

Like Rosiecat said, I don't think it's a fair comparison. The differences are so numerous that it's almost like they have nothing in common in terms of features and gameplay. And when you do compare the two, you can see how much of a difference ten years can make in the features and technology of a Tama.

Older versions of Tamagotchi are more needy than the newer versions, but if you can get around that and think about the good things (it's more petlike, simpler games, not too complicated etc.) I prefer it.

Well, it's different for everyone; it depends on what you like about Tamagotchis. If you get bored easily and have to constantly be doing exciting things, then the newer versions are better. If you enjoy the simplicity of caring for a single, adorable digital pet, then the older versions are better.

I like ancestor Tamas alot because they live for a long time, because they can't breed. A healthy little Tamagotchi P1/P2 should live to be at least 17 years old. A perfect little Mametchi usually lives to be 22. ;) Now, they do get needy in their old age. After age 16, they start needing care every 5-10 minutes. But, this only lasts for several days, and then he goes on home.

I like newer Tamas such as the Tamagotchi Connections and Tamagotch Plus series because they have been improved. They have new features, better sounds, and adorable new characters. I like the Japanese Tamas better (EnTama is my fave); Connections are becoming too focused on designs and complicated features...

I think newer Tamas are slightly better, but old ones are awesome too! :p

-DDDTrooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - those bitter childhood memories!

I agree its rather unfair to compare them when they are as good as different types of VP's.

I love them both - as P1 is harder to predict the adult charactr and the plus, keitai anv V's hare more cool features and characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back